Why/how did you join/find out about GaG?

Just curious because I randomly came across it one day and never heard of it. Is it more popular in different areas?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I Googled a question & was directed here. To comment I had to join so here I still am 3 years later.

What Guys Said 10

• I Googled some question and apparently someone here asked the same thing so it appeared as one of my search results. I checked out the site, liked it, and created my account. Glad I did.

• I asked the Google about something about gifts and BOOM found gag , it was weird at first lol

• I created it, does that make you moist?

• I google who should pay for first date and gag came up.

• Glad you joined 😉 I'm pretty sure I googled a question about my girlfriend at the time, now ex, I decided to join and see where it went. Now I just had my 3 years anniversary a few weeks ago.

• Was bored. Googled for forums. Addictive GUI. qed. Now I smash rocks for lols.

• GAG showed up a lot on search engines when I was searching for questions. This site seemed cool and funny so I signed up about 3 months ago. I've pretty much whored myself on this site ever since ;p

• I personally had a question myself & asked Google. I liked the answer I got here & the way the website/ community was setup so I check in here & there

• I don't remember.

• I randomly came across it as well

What Girls Said 8

• I googled a question about relationships and gag came up.

• I was searching on Google for answers to some questions I had. One of the search results led to me to a question similar to mine on here. I found that post and the site itself to be interesting, so I signed up.

• Pretty sure some sexual question on Google led me here.

• I just randomly came across it on a search engine. I had never heard of it or anything. It was brand new to me and I thought of trying it. Because I had tried a couple other sites and that didn't go that well for me so I got rid of those accounts

• Googled some relationship question I'm sure and GAG came up. I'm liking it so far.

• Stumbled across it while I was looking for sexting sights

• I honestly found out about it through Whisper

• My ex cheated and left me because I became paralyzed. When he left he told me that "no one would love a cripple." I stumbled across this website randomly while looking for break up advice. I joined and asked if anyone would love a cripple. I had an outpouring of love and support from strangers I had never met; and it really helped me get through that tough time in my life. I really love GaG and the GaG community for helping me. ❤️