Are the mods on this site comparable to Nazi's?

• Yes
  • What's a nazi?

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah I am not! I am a good tiny apple!

Most Helpful Guy

• www.google.com/search

This is a Nazi^

Im sure none of the moderarors look like that. Just like i'm sure none of the mods ever killed millions of people just because. So no they aren't nazis.

What Girls Said 8

• I think that when we start rounding people up and forcing them to labour and start murdering people, you can compare us to Nazis. Until then, maybe let's not stoop to such trivialisation, yes? :P

• No, stop complaining.

• When they start killing people based on their religion, yes we can compare them to nazis. Until then, no.

• Thats not all the Nazi's did ya know?, Haha, They did good things too! :)

• I don't care if you hate hitler, I just think it's unfair if you hate the Men and women who did his dirty work.

Most were conscripted and had no choice. Hell, pretty much the entire Whermacth, Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine had no fucking clue any of this shit was happening, they were just grunts in all this.

So, if you want to hate a few figureheads... Hitter... Himmler... Herman... Goebells to name a few. Then fine, those men are fucking savage, but, I think it's unfair to hate everyone, most did not want or know what was happening 😕

• @Riggers no I get it, some people who worked for him had no idea what his intentions were. He is still a coward though

• I have no problem with the mods here. I do not understand all the hate. I think they do I got job and I appreciate them.
    #modlove
    β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’ž

• Lol. You've been here less than a day and managed to form that opinion?

• And your former user name was _____ ?

• Nope

What Guys Said 22