Should I Quit GAG? I love GAG but my Stay here is not rewarding?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll always love you. <3

What Girls Said 11

• You can quit if you want. Or simply take a week off or something versus completely deactivating.

I find that taking a few days off generally makes it a lot easier to put up with how many people here are only nice to you through posts and pm if you agree with every word they say, and completely lose it then block you if you counter their opinion.

• It seems like part of you still wants to stay. Maybe you are just overwhelmed with things right now, so it's better to take a break and see how you feel about the site later. That way, you will still have your same account and not have to work up the ranks again like you would if you deactivate.

• You have to make that decision for yourself. If you feel like the site is a source of negativity for you then get out.

• Just take a break and go inactive for a while. I deactivated but regretted it. Sometimes this place has a negative affect on me, so I just take a break until I'm in a better frame of mind. I always like your questions , so don't quit 😞

• First of all, I think you should ask yourself why is not rewarding.
    Then, I think you could make a decision based on that.
    Or maybe, you could just take a break. And come back when you feel ready.

• Just take a break from it for a while like maybe a month or too. Don't delete it just don't come on as much. I took a break from GAG a couple of months ago and helped me a lot.

• If it is better for your life then do it :) Wish you success

• You should quit because you can always join again when you are ready

• Do what I do. Not spend 24/7 on this site and take couple days or a week off

• Quit if you want to.

• I agree with you.

What Guys Said 8

• I've been there often too with other sites I've been on. I think it's the need to express ourselves so much. We get so caught up in it that we find it's almost all we ever want to do, spend our time on places like these. Yet it does make you feel unproductive in the end, and like you're mind's been wasted on it.

Best thing to do is just spend some time away. Sometimes being gone for one day can make a big difference. It has for me.

• Do it bro. I took some time off this site and I was hella happier. This shit'll drain you if you're on here long enough.

• What are you waiting? Salary?

• how is it not rewarding? what reward do you want?

• Sure, go for it.

• What were you hoping to find from this site?

• try it.

• ye get a life