Which gender asks the most interesting questions on here?

• Girls
    76% (42)46% (21)62% (63)Vote
  • Guys
    24% (13)54% (25)38% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Girls are annoying on this site

0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys. I feel like girls never ask serious questions, serious as in something that challenges your mind, makes you think, deals with world issues... it's usually personal stuff or about dating, so it's not really interesting.
    I've noticed that girls tend to avoid answering serious questions, too.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• There are a few girls on here who ask good questions but the problem is that those girls who ask the good questions rarely ask questions.

Guys have dumb questions on here too, most of the trolls are guys

I don't think guys are any better

I think it it depends on the user not the gender

1|2
    0|0
    • So what do you think are examples of 'Good questions'? Not judging, in any way, just wanting to know what you think, OK?

• We don't ask as many Dick questions as they do... soooo :)

4|1
    0|0
    • But you ask just as many "How do I look" questions, if not more.

• Show All
    • @bente2 "I'm not even going to read through that"

Which means you already have but are denying it and claiming that you haven't just because you have nothing to counter it with. Means I won the argument and that there's no point in continuing this. Have a nice day.

• Girls ask way more how does my butt look and how do my boob look questions. LOL

• Most male questions are just like
    Why won't she suck my dick? I held a door open for her?
    Or
    How do I look?
    *insert photo of male with sixpack*
    Or
    Does she like me?

So I think females.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls are more honest. They ask sincere questions regarding their own insecurity and feelings. This includes sex relationships and actually appearance. Guys on the other hand talk about their penis how great they are and boast. Girls win by a landslide

1|0
    0|0
    • Never a truer word spoken @Foppy

• Show All
    • Wow @Floppy Is there anything else you'd like to add before I go.

• I've seen more interesting questions from guys, but I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think "interesting" and "annoying" are both gender neutral here.

media.giphy.com/media/bhJqCi6LVaDPG/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • The person who is smart.

1|0
    0|0
  • fucking got em

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally annoying in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Guys lol girls are stupid questions haha they ask should i shave down there like a million fucking times, and really specific questions "does he like me/how to approach the shy guy/do you think he wants to get back together" that require mind reading

1|2
    0|0
  • I've seen great questions from both genders, though guys tend to ask a wider range of questions. I know it's a love and sex - type of site, but that's generally almost all the females talk about with little variation. Guys more often mix it up with questions about social politics.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know about the most interesting questions, but I know who asks the most retarded questions. I'll give you a hint, its not the guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • We don't ask as many do you like the same dress in different color questions. Or why does he stare at me questions lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Is 6inches long enough to do the helicopter?"

Interesting..

0|2
    0|0
  • not girls. they are always like 'how do i look, no rude comments please'. and all these questions of 'what does it mean if a guy says he likes me' do you really have to ask us? really?

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't say for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Well emotionally women post the best content, but being plain funny or philosophizing... men.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty much the same for both

0|0
    0|0
  • both i'd say

0|0
    0|0
  • You ladies make some interesting questions and have interesting stories that I like reading!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls.
    Guys are too busy asking stupid/pervy sex questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, who is more likely to post a picture with friends and ask to rate them all for comparison?

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl questions:

How do I look?
    Does this guy like me?
    How do I look?
    Should I have sex with this guy?
    How do I look?
    Does this guy like me?

0|1
    0|0
  • none are interesting tbh