Ever feel afraid of your notification?

Like when you write a take you put a lot of effort into or a question you know is silly but need real answers for. When you start noticing a trend of negativity do you ever feel hesitant when you see you've gotten a new reply?

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone talks shit to me I see them as a douche and I don't really care what a douche says so I'm not afraid of what they say haha ;). I did ask a question on a other site where I put myself out there so to speak and I was slightly concerned that somebody would say something mean lol but they were all nice and trying to help :). I often don't care about what people say or think, if somebody has actual advice or valid criticism then i listen and learn but if they're just beeing a asshole then I couldn't care less what they say.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even to Get a Reply from any Gagger Girl or Guy, Is a Happy Welcome, @Relentless_Hipppie.
    I don't Post too many questions. Just the other day, i Put one on here, dear, Where I had Intelligently had Asked: Why no Reply to a Question?
    I got Many answers, Both Negative and Positive, And I Politely Answered All who Participated.
    It's the computer, One never knows what Goes and Rolls through the Minds of others, But at least they show Initiative, Even if it is Not what you Hoped you would Hear.
    Don't let it get to You... Being on Gag after awhile, You will just Get used to Everyone.
    Good luck and Keep going. xx

• Wow, you're such an awesome person. Thank you.

• Thank you for the Like, sweetie, and for the kind words and just take everything on here, dear, with a grain of gag salt. xxoo

Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 20

• not really. most of what i post is for my mere entertainment anyways, so I'm really not expecting much.

its the internet, don't expect anything but expect everything.

• no. usually what happens is i give some thought out reply and it either gets ignored completely, or the only replies I get are unrelated to my reply. However, every once in a while, I'll answer a question I'm not actually interested in answering, but had the time to do so. That's usually when I get relevant replies. Then I dread notifications because I'm like "omg, we're still talking about this..."

• not really , o know a few qursion i hve asked never get answered so ni just take it as a bad time to ask when people are busy doing other things. and the other half are just trolls not saying thats what the intent is but some of the amswers are really laughable answers lol. i like gag for the fact you never know what your gonna hear.

almost like that box of chocolate saying lol

• I used to feel a sense of learyness when I would get a notification. But not so much anymore as more often than not I'm getting replies from friends here rather than just random people ; on occasion I will get something off the wall

• Nah just be confident in your own beliefs and be open to new ideas. You can always just not read them bc life is better without taking in all the negativity.

• I may write a "my take" someday when I finally figure out whether I have something worthwhile to discuss/say, but for now I will go on encouraging and reading other peoples!

• No, I feel afraid of seeing no notifications.

• Well I would be lying if I said that I don't mind negative feedback but I read it none the less.

• Nope. Don't really care to much about negative feedback like that.

• not afraid but I had a couple of times where I preferred to not get a notification again on something lol

• No. In almost everything I post always expect there to be somebody who will show nastiness or a comeback cuz they don't like it. In some ways I like seeing them because it shows they're the weak ones to be so bothered by your words.

• Sometimes I'm kinda nervous about it. It's because I speak my mind and I have very unpopular values and views so I usually get dragged through the mud because of them. Idc though, I'll continue to be who I am.

• Nope, never have. Otherwise just dissown the question and it will be done with :)

• Not afraid, I actually get excited when I see new notifications ;)

• i never wrote a take but in that situation i would be afraid of negative opinions

• Dont care really

• No. Id like that!

• Heck yes

• no mommy

• Not afraid exactly, but every time I get a notification from Charismatic110 or from 9mfeo (when she was still active) I always get a bad feeling.

What Girls Said 9

• Not so much afraid, but with some of my Takes, after noticing the pattern of negative comments I begin to dread getting a notification for it. And that's mostly because I know that I'm not just going to ignore the negative comments. Do it becomes these long, drawn out debates.

• No, not really. I don't post anything I wouldn't stand by, regardless of if the response is positive.

• Hell no. But it can get annoying sometimes. This is also why I never allow anons to reply to questions. It doesn't stop trolling, but it does limit it quite a bit.

media.giphy.com/media/luRelYnoNcmC4/giphy.gif

• So far, no, that hasn't happened to me thankfully.

• Yeah, a few times. Mostly if I posted something that's probably gonna receive backlash. I usually avoid controversial topics though.

• Notifications annoy me and I will ignore them if I already read a bunch of replies

• yes sometimes I am afraid of what I will find

• no but i feel anticipation and excitement when i'm about to destroy someone who has a habit of being wrong.

• I don't really ask questions or write MyTakes. However, if I don't feel like seeing a reply to an opinion I made, I just mark it as read and I don't read it.