Are you on GaG secretly?

My wife doesn't know I'm on GaG, if she did it would hit the fan.

1|0
28|37

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean it's not really a secret. I just don't jump at the chance to tell people that I'm on here lol.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• at one point i told my wife. she looked at some of the things i wrote and decided she didn't like it, asked me about it, and i explained how basically the whole internet is a role-playing game to me. i don't know if she knows i still come here. she tends to forget things she doesn't want to remember. the thing is that i openly flirt and perv with people here, safe in the knowledge that i will never actually meet anyone in real life. apart from not really telling anyone that i'm married, i'm always completely honest here, though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• I'm not on GaG secretly in that my boyfriend knows.
    I kept it from him for the longest time till coming clean. I was worried he might disapprove of how sexual in nature a lot of my posts are but in light of recent events, I couldn't care less what he thinks.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. A few of my friends, my sister, and my boyfriend know.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, shhh. Don't tell anyone I was here. *puts mustache and glasses disguise back on*
    You never saw me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, nobody knows I'm on here except my best friend lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, no one in my real life knows I'm on this site. I'd be embarrassed as fuck if anyone found out haha

I don't even know why I'M on this site... boredom mostly.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have no boyfriend but i do have a strict family so yeah this is all a secret hahah

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't tell many people in real life that I'm on here, but there are a select few that know about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically, it isn't a secret anymore
    My younger sister only knows I'm on GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • why would she hit the fan? What things are you dong here? :/

i'm not "secretly" on here, but i'm not going telling everyone, "hey look what i do on this site!" ... cause that's weird. Nobody does that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think the illusion of not telling her in the first place would bring up mistrust which might open up old wounds. I never said I was perfect.

• so you cheated before.. or similar... to cause her mistrust in you... relationships like that suck!!! Cause you'll NEVER have her trust back. It's awful, that's why i'll never date a cheater. :p! lames!! I like to trust my partner :]]]]]]]]]]!!

• it was online but yeah, I guess it is the same as cheating. She cheated on me early on in our marriage but I can honestly say I trust her but that's not the reason I did what I did. We've gotten past that and we're good right now.

• No, my mother, brother, and best friends know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, its 6 am and I should be helping mom but am secretly ducking and on gag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she even know what it is?
    Maybe you could pitch it to her, and she could join IF interested

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, teacher life, can't risk letting anyone know I'm on here lol. I would love to do a rate me forum but I don't need one of my students finding it.

0|0
    0|0
  • well duh... look at your picture. lol and its not something I tell everyone or the first thing ill mention in a conversation. I've probably told a handful of people.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm not. My sister knows that I'm here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't told anyone but it's not a secret. I imagine she would be angry if she saw your profil pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is the only person who knows, I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one knows I'm on here except my sisters. I just don't think it's something brag worthy to say lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she'd hit the fan when she sees ur profile picture. my poor eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • shhushh
    don t tell anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here to read/write opinions about topics that I don't talk about IRL, so I have no intention to tell anyone that I'm here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Don't think anyone would care though.

0|0
    0|0
  • my husband helped me find the site

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not on here in secret but I also wouldn't want certain people to know I'm on here

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that I'm on here secretly but I didn't say to my friends "oh I joined this site" simply because I feel I can answer questions and give advice or receive advice that I may be too uncomfortable to tell them. I don't think you should hide it from your wife. It's only asking questions, not a dating site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't be a secret: honesty is the best policy. Keeps one out of trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Legit question: why do you have 666 in your profile name? Are you evil or is it just a cool number to you or? Enlighten me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 36

• My sister suggested this site when I needed some help at one time. I had to be careful, as I thought she was on here too. Kept everything very low key. Never saw her, so became a bit gung-ho and started to get adventurous. Suddenly a lady pops up using a nickname that only she uses. Yes, it was sis, who had only been here a few days.

Our mum knows we come here, too. There was one question a while ago that set my heart pounding. The description fitted mum to a "t". Turns out it wasn't her, but it wouldn't surprise me if she's here somewhere!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but once I told a friend about it and asked if I should make her a profile, after I described it she was like uhh, no thanks lmaooo

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, that's right.

0|0
    0|0
  • No person other than me knows I don't think that I am on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, my family knows but they don't care much. They're not fluent in English so not like they could read any of this.

0|0
    0|0
  • its a Q&A website, why would your wife care so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Well with your current profile picture I could understand why she would be pissed.

2|3
    0|0
  • ya i originally got on gag to help me with my boyfriend xD i will be on a lot and not i need to ask sometimes because i ended up with my Super special awesome lover being a bit overly attached and clingy. considering he tricked me into moving half my shit into his house within 13 days of our relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom and brother know that I kill time on a question/answer site but they don't know which one :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Only my former best friend knows. I invited him to join the site after finding it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, not that anyone would mind. I like keeping this site from my daily life since i am quite expressive on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have nothing to hide and I'm doing nothing wrong here. I just answer questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My male friends don't know that I'm here. I won't let them know because some of my questions are just crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope my SO knows I am on here. She trusts me and I would never do anything to jeopardize that trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an innocent Q&A site. Why would she get mad. Unless you're an idiot with your cock hanging out of course...

0|0
    0|0
  • What is wrong with being on this website? It's not a dating website or anything..

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one close friend knows that I'm on here and I hope it stays that way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no one knows

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would it hit the fan?

0|0
    0|0
  • No one knows I'm on here

0|0
    0|0
  • shhhhhh.. yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah lol. I go to hard on here

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, im not here secretly because i dont see any reason to be here secretly

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm not hiding from anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody knows i am on gag but it isn't a secret

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not here to find a partner like you 😂 so im not on here secretly

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I haven't told anyone, but I also haven't lied to anyone about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend knows about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • can confirm, am doge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude forget your question. Have some decency put on some clothes. Ugh

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys