Which gender is more likely to be a troll?

• Girls
    10% (6)10% (4)10% (10)Vote
  • Guys
    90% (54)90% (38)90% (92)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Girls don't even argue on here lol guys can be real rude
Girls who are trolls are just guys pretending to be girls 😭

1|0
21|22

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys! More guys than girls!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• I notice that when a lot of people troll they do it to intentionally piss people off.

Personally, when I troll, I do it in a way that it's not really infuriating; it's just so ridiculous that it's funny/amusing for everyone.
    Like I remember (almost) 2 years ago, I anonymously trolled a Biology blog on Tumblr, insisting that it was healthy to consume urine. I kept making all sorts of claims like how "many studies show" that it's healthy etc. Multiple people would reblog & say that they couldn't stop laughing. Neither could I.

In sum, when I troll, I do it to spread laughter and joy to everyone. Unlike some people who troll just to piss people off.

1|1
    0|0
  • Some guys are just rude trolls.
    Some girls are just mindblowingly deluded / cringey.

0|4
    0|0
  • I feel like most girls on here are looking for legitimate advice whereas I see more questions by guys that are just venting or already mad about something.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen more male trolls than female.

1|1
    0|0
  • Guys, by about a billion times.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen guys troll more often.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well hmm. I'm not surprised by the results

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys all the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's far more male trolls and most of them really suck at even that simple task..

0|1
    0|0
  • Boyz but still nobody will top @godislovee
    She was the greatest troll </3

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys but girls do it too

0|1
    0|0
  • To be fair, I have seen more guy trolls than girl trolls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys are better trolls

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn it. I meant to vote B. Stupid laggy Internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my experience guys are more likely to be trolls

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a pretty close race in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Men but with the caveat that women are better at it.

1|0
    0|0
  • The most immature of course, thats usually guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys I think. They troll everywhere 🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's impossible to tell because you don't have to verify your gender when you sign up for an account. I could be a guy for all you know...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Guys, and it's not even close.

1|1
    0|0
  • The master trolls are all guys for some reason...

0|1
    0|0
  • no question about it, it's mostly guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends what you define as trolling cause women do it all the time in the dating world

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol. Guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys. I admit to doing a bit of trolling myself but not in a mean hurtful way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think its mostly guys. Also a lot of the girl trolls are probably guys with female accounts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sincerely believe women. I mean look at who starts all the wars, you automatically think men but in reality its just their wives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys obviously.

0|1
    0|0
  • all these female comments? why are these women on the internet and not in the kitchen? JKJKJK JUST KIDDING ya i can see men being bigger trolls because monkey genes are strong in the males

1|0
    0|0
  • Women.. @rgb008 is the worst.

1|0
    0|0
  • ME! I am a troll!

1|0
    0|0
  • guys are

0|0
    0|0
  • A LOT more guy trolls

It's either guys or guys pretending to be girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Female trolls douche with battery acid, They are hardcore bitches!

0|1
    0|0
    • What happened? Give me an example

• I really think some of the worst female trolls I've seen have been guys pretending.

But I've seen them say the most low-class, disgusting thinks they can to break people down.

• That's trashy as fuck. And Guys pretending to be girls wtf?

• Girls are more rude then men on here. I kinda look like a troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are better trolls.
    Girls don't troll, it's more like they are either telling silly/boring little lies because to deal with insecurities or they are telling over the top, vindictive or abusive lies. Compared to guys, it's rarer that I see a girl that can take the piss out of people properly with some well crafted trolling.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want your dad's bum right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trans

0|0
    0|0
  • transgenders because they pretend to be the other side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys are more blunt, but I don't think they troll more often. I have often been called a troll just for giving them my honest opinion to a question that was asked. I think guys getting called trolls often fall into this category more often than women.

I do think there are lots of guys that are in pain that come across as trolls asking things like "Should I start mistreating a girl because they like jerks". I don't think they are trolling, they are just in pain, and don't know how improve themselves to attract a woman.

0|1
    0|0