Would the topic "parenting" be an asset to gag?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see any real reason not to have it, as long as people use it responsibly and take all advice with a grain of salt (as should be the case for all topics). Parenting is a serious topic and most GAG users fairly young and inexperienced, so I just would hate to see bad advice being given to new/young parents.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think so, yes. There are many parents here and they all deserve to have an easy to find section where to seek advice in that field.

What Girls Said 5

• I rarely see parenting question on here and even when they are up at least half of them are troll questions so I don't see a real demand for them.

• If the community were to have more mature members (in quality and quantity), then yeah, that would be good.

• I don't think there are too many questions that fit that topic to have it be on its own. It could go in "Family and Friends" for now, I suppose.

• Mm I like the idea, but I don't think GaG generates that much questions about parenting

• look for the gagers whom mention kids and talk to them

What Guys Said 6

• YES YES YES YE S it would be :) - good thinking :) :)

• No lol bad idea.

• yes i think it will be

• probably not.

• You would have to cope with your parents all the time probably.

• Most likely not this website is a younger community in general.

• The topic of "how to get more people on gag" would be an asset to gag.