Why did LovesTVDx deactivate? :o?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shell be back lol they always come back.

Most Helpful Girl

• who knows?
    i do feel that she worried WAY too much about her looks though. almost every question, she posted a pic.
    she was quite nice, but she did seem insecure, and i hope that someday she learns to love herself without feeling the need to hear it from others.

What Guys Said 16

• I think she had some personal problems in her life and how she felt about herself. Maybe she just could not deal with hateful on GAG on top of her personal problems.

• I thought you were leaving

• I was thinking of it but ended up changing my mind. Anyway I remember talking to LovesTVDx one time I think and I think she has a lot going on in her personal life.

• I was shocked to see it happen. I don't know for sure, but if I had to guess I would say it was because of all the hate she was getting lately, which came right after she was having a hard time with something. Yeah, that question might have had some problematic phrasing but I didn't think it was too cool how everyone came out of the woodwork to trash her, especially when she was already feeling low. Anyone who has struggled in dating could have felt the same way.

I hope she'll come back. She seemed like a really sweet girl.

• She was naive as i recall but, very nice to talk to. I enjoyed our conversations from time to time and its a shame to see her go, Tis life.

• I was talking to her earlier and she said it was partly due to hateful comments.

• Has she? OH YES she has :( :'(

• Another gager bites the dust.

• Umm no idea 😶
    I don't know her but I've seen her around
    She sounds like a nice girl

• Was she hot? Otherwise I don't care.

• i dont know but i'm kinda sad. she was hot in my opinion.

• Really? Noooo 😑😥😖

• Because it was her choice, life and decision babe..

• Who cares about that attention whore?

• Uploaded a question about how ugly dudes didn't like her.

She likely couldn't handle the fact people didn't take to kindly to an average looking girl calling dudes ugly and thinking she was hot shit..

• To be honest I'm glad she did. She was posting a picture of herself in "How Do I Look?" once per week. It was getting tiring after some point.

• becuz she asked an embarrassing question and forgot to go anonymous lol

• She couldn't stand the heat she got after posting this messed up question www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1995298-why-do-unattractive-guys-keep-rejecting-me

What Girls Said 6

• OMG!! I had No idea..
    Maybe she got Busy with other things in her Life, And like many people on here, dear, Who have come and went, Gag has changed a lot. Perhaps she didn't feel it worth her own Valuable time any more.
    Good luck and Thank you for the Info, I will miss her for sure. xx

• *She was sure NO attention getter, she had a lot of brains and asked Great questions.. just another gagger who was sorely Misunderstood. xx

• She hadn't be on as frequently as of late, and I'm sure the negativity of the site at times didn't help. She may be back.

• Awww did she? She was really sweet. She always asked about her looks and seemed a little insecure. I have no idea why tho, because she's beautiful.

• She probably didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't know her that well.

• Are you her?

• Oh she did? She's been saying for a while that she'll be leaving soon. I guess it finally happened