How do you get top mho user?

I've seen people on the newsfeed with 'most helpful gagers' and top mho
how do you get there?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Answer a lot of questions , then hope you get picked as mho.

What Guys Said 5

• Its based on the MHO% for that week... Or month. I forget. So if you answered 10 questions and got 5 MHOs for 5 of those answers then you would have a MHO% of 50%. But it is only for the questions you answered during that period and not your overall MHO percentage for your whole time on GAG.

• I comment either funny or helpful information on the question. Usually, 3+ sentences does the trick, going for a paragraph very good.

• You get there by being the most helpful, it also helps if you comment on more questions, since you can't really ensure that you are the most helpful, because everyone has a different perspective.

• No idea
    Maybe when you give most helpful opinions...

• Try to answer more questions wisely.

What Girls Said 5

• I have been here, dear, for Over 2 years and still Counting, and many Times... I have gotten in the Main Spotlight with One extra Gag Girl and Two other Gag Guys, Which gives us (If these others like myself have these many points for that week or the end of the month deal)250 Extra points and a Spot in the Lime light. Right now, as I was this a few weeks ago. Currently, There is just an advertisement for Amazon gift card and this Contest that they are running.
    However, on another note, I have been "Down below" Seen, Where Most MHO for a Certain Topic for the month and Also it will say "Most MHO for the month" but no points, Just "Pointing out" this to everyone.
    I have gotten MHO many times and have made it to Guru, Almost Master Now, Not for kissing butt, But for Most Helpful in being a Wise ol Owl, And people take this Good Advice very seriously because I... Don't point fingers, I am Diplomatic and a Straight Shooter.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• i've watched people's methods so what they do is:

-answer with long opinions trying to be helpful
    -interact with the asker
    -make sure they don't answer many questions because that will make their mho percent lower
    -if they want to poke fun, they reply to other people's opinions (usually their friends) with what they wanted to say because replies don't change mho percentage

i wanted to get a higher mho but then i realized i like answering with short and sweet opinions too much. i also like giving opinions to any question that intrigues me so who cares about mho%.

• Those are the users who had the highest MHO percentage the previous week. So, you can get there by answering questions and receiving a lot of Most Helpful Opinions on those questions. :)

• Get a ton of MH's awarded to you.

• You need to be awarded the highest MHO percentages for that certain time frame. Depending on the asker and the specific question, that means that your answer was the most helpful, the funniest, etc...