Today's my GaG birthday.. lol.. when's yours?

I am so glad I found this site.. I met amazing people... and tbh GaG has changed my way of thinking.. I am more open about myself and more honest.. I don't judge people anymore like the way I used to.. and much more..
well I'd like to thank GaG because I've met most awesome people like @BertMacklinFBI @ThisDudeHere @IFarted @OrdinaryGentleman @Thunderstorms @archiz @RedArrow @yumix @Omar5881 @Polocrew @Consultantisback @sexyPhil @Empatheticlady @RedThread @zorro8888 @Knight1986 @twolips.. all because of GaG.. (I apologize in advance if I have missed someone.. )
I love you all.. <3
Today's my GaG birthday.. lol.. when's yours?

3|4
15|25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 14

• Happy Birthday again, @cinderelli, and I am so sorry I forgot.
    I recall last year about your Birthday Time, and remember it it was really Fine.
    Just happenmd to see this now, Stopping by Again, my Friend, To wish you a Happy Birthday, sweetie, And so happy you are still here, dear, To be able to share another with all of us Gaggers.
    Wow, May17th? lol.. We are Gemini then, Mine is next Monday the 23d.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, I'm honored to get a shout-out! Happy G@Giversary, pretty lady! Mine's coming up on July 19th. :) I'll have been here two years, though I've only been active for about one of those years, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy GAG Birthday!

It's good to know that you meet some nice people here. Hope you meet more :)

Mine was on March 5.

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy anniversary and mines is on April 10

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is on February 6th. :) Happy gag bday. ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • February 17th kinda hope i don't last till then tho :D

1|1
    0|0
  • November 29th I think

1|0
    0|0
  • ❤ Love you too beautiful.
    Mine was April 16th but then I died and then was reborn so now it happens to be April 9th 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • October 25th.

1|0
    0|0
  • awwwww <3 <3
    thanks bella you re one of my favs :3
    I joined on the 9/16/2015

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine was yesterday or the day before. I don't know but I got a message recently

1|0
    0|0
  • My gag b day is September 8th

1|0
    0|0
  • Technically mine was some time in March or February

1|0
    0|0
  • Today's my birthday 😂

0|0
    0|0