Have you ever forgot to save material for a myTake?

I was working on one yesterday and today I found that I forgot to save a large chunk of my take :/

I'm re-writing that section now - it's a bit annoying.

• yes, I've made that mistake before
  • no, I always save my material
  • no, I don't write myTakes

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't forget to save it, but once did go ahead with saving it as a draft. Only afterwards realizing the system was glitched and I'd really ended up sending the take to it's death.
    (Ever since, I write all mytakes on MS word, then copy and paste into GaG when I get around to posting them.)

Most Helpful Guy

• All of mytakes I've finished in one sitting

What Girls Said 3

• I type mine out in Word first because I believe the 2016 version automatically saves. Plus, even if it doesn't, it prompts and asks you if you want to save before exiting and if you accidently delete something, you can just hit the undo button.

• Never happened to me fortunately. I've lost Word documants before though. I get the annoyance, lol.

• I rarely read them

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, I saved it in a word document.

• Haven't wrote a take. I don't think people would care about the topic I want to discuss