Have you learned anything useful on GirlsAskGuys?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1- how many stupid people, questions and opinions there are
    2- how tolerant i am to listen to said stupid people, questions and opinions
    3- people thinking 300lb girls are actually skinny and not just a thing they say because they're fuckboys who're desperate and can't get pussy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Most people are idiots
    What women say and do are usually not the same thing
    Don't listen to other people's opinions. Just do whatever you think is best.

• Yes I have learned I enjoy helping out people on the site

• Yeah, I found out that most GAG females would rather date me than sleep for me (base on the GAG games).

• How to deal with inflated egos lol

• actually i have learned a few things iv used this site to give advice on 2 dates an the dates ended up going smoothly and perfectly

• Yes. How to complain like the best of them.

• I'm more political than ever before.

• Well I learned that some people do like my opinions and that makes me smile as that is why I joined it

• I found funny answers to stupid questions. It's good therapy.

• Not really, about the only useful thing I've gained here is tolerance to stupidity.

• I learned women on here aren't really useful. #realtalk

• absolutely yes! learned much about females' sexuality =)

• Only two very clever gagers have given me food for thought.

• Not reall, but i hope to

What Girls Said 14

• Useful?
    1) Vocabulary. I didn't know what words "libido" and "anon" meant until I have seen them used here frequently.
    2) People. We really come from different walks of life, thus arguments and agreements are the results.
    3) People are generally hard on themselves.

• Who my friends are, The true ones, And also, Have gotten Wiser since being on this Site with my Great... Insight in Helping Others, Which I have done most of my life.
    Good luck and Great question, @Remembermyname4 xx

• Being shallow is acceptable, unless you aren't part of the desired group

Women lie about liking attractive scumbags

Men lie about dating pretty bitches

No one seems to get that cheaters keep cheating

• 1. Sexual education is extremely lacking in modern schools. The sensible questions that get asked regarding things such as periods should be basic "Female Anatomy 101" stuff.

2. Perception of the ideal body is not changing. This has always been and will probably always be down to peer pressure. We all come in different shapes and sizes. Better mental health education is needed.

3. There is very little understanding on the differences between men and women. I recommend everybody watch "Laugh your way to a better marriage" by Mark Gungor and suddenly it will all make sense.

• I've learned that millennials make me depressed.

• How casually Western society tolerates and tacitly condones violence toward and degradation of women

• How extremely ignorant and closed minded some people still are in 2016

• yeah i have, loads of stuff that will never help me in my life considering that the average gaggers are nothing like the average angolans lmaoo

• Uh, I learned that there are some wonderful people on this site... and some not so wonderful people.

• Trust... know one lol

• Yes. Love this site. Guys are not as self Absorbed, egotistic nor emotionally detached as I thought..

• No loo

• I've learned that people worry way too much about things. It's gotten past the point of asking meaningful questions and now it's just about asking stupid questions that you should already know the answer to

• Sadly very little, but I have only been here a few weeks so it is still early days yet.