What is an awkward topic you wish someone would touch on?

Thinking about doing a new series in the coming weeks G@Gers and I need your help: what is an awkward topic (can be anything) that you wish someone would touch on/provide information about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really awkward but NOBODY touches on it:

How to make your long-time female friend (over a year) into a girlfriend or at least try.

All the fucking guides about getting girls are based off getting a stranger's number or the first "approach" or whatever. Fuck that noise.

• Wow, if someone knows the answer to that, than, the laws of physics have to be rewritten! But every guy, of course, hold on to at least a tiny bit of almost unnoticeable hope and can be friend for decades with this remaining dormant... I don't think a girl can go from friendsville to anything real more in general! It's just not possible! Unless she actually liked the dude from the beginning!

• I think you should... You have at east two very different and perfect subject matters now! So "get on it!" gal! ;p

• Not trying to dissuade you from doing it, but do you have experience with the issue? I always imagined that most girls have had a guy friend confess to them and get rejected by them, but I wanna know WHY the guy gets rejected and how to avoid getting rejected.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women that think a dude causing her to lactate even though she's never had a kid, to be a kinky fantasy.

• Women? Hmmm... I never though of that... I guess I don't know everything - hehe! But It sounds very interesting to try to understand. I like the things that make you try to understand another's mind! So I won't ask any more probing questions, but I find this very intriguing!

What Guys Said 10

• The start of any relationship can be quite awkward, especially if one or both of the people involved have no prior experience. The awkward mostly stems from learning how to be intimate with each other. Since everyone has their own set of preferences, that first phase can be described (in some cases) as a minefield. A really fun minefield, but still.

In my particular case, I have never had sex, but I have had some experience with that phase before. It would be very interesting (and most likely, also helpful) to see what someone else (aka: you) thinks about this.
    It can be like a "DOs and DONTs" format or perhaps some sort of article/story. If you aren't quite sure what I mean, feel free to ask some more information

• Hmm awkward...
    i dunno. Maybe something like..
    Girls Asking About Feelings And Emotions And Stuff
    Guys aren't the emotionless robots that we're often made out to be, but most of the time our emotions are pretty normal, and the most complicated thing we're thinking about is what's for dinner. But girls aren't really ever satisfied with this response, and decide to dig deeper expecting to find another layer. Cue the awkwardness.

Most guys have trouble with that.

Or for both sexes... s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f59c4f10ed.jpg

• To make it trending, maybe something about rare ideas for summer outfits?
    Not your everyday combination of a T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops but some more creative options :D

• A chemical analysis on whether or not squirting is pee or not. Gifs, youtube clips, etc. would be helpful too.

• I don't think there's an awkward topic some troll hasn't used yet on Gag.

• Definitely penis size, there's just not enough info out there! ;p

• Is that sarcasm? Half the internet is about pecker size.

• @Pac-Man I was playin!

@Asker I'm reasonably problem free luckily. The only problem I have is my girlfriend wanting to see me whenever possible and not just asking to hang out, which is fine, but asking to hang out and cornering me by covering off any excuse I might have to just chill by myself. I do wanna see her, but not as often as she wants to see me, then it's like I don't care if I don't wanna see her, which is bullshit. It's like a game of cat and mouse and it's tiring/frustrating sometimes. I don't wanna talk to her about it coz there's no way of saying it without it sounding bad and her taking it badly. So it goes on. lol

• I would like someone to tell me is there anything better about giving a bj to a uncircumcised vs circumcised my boyfriend is uncut and i am cut and i still would like to know the differences because he says he finds it easier to give a bj to someone who is uncut vs cut

• Belt fetish because not many people understand it

• Sexual cravings of young women...

• Perhaps a rewording is appropriate. I suspect your not 99 years old, so maybe not giving everyone the creeps would be a little more appropriate then writing "young women".

• Gentlemen, please, playeth nicely, yeah?

• Hahahaa, Thank you, but I have no problems here! I am sorry if I've struck a nerve, I was simply telling you that it sounded kinda' creepy. Believe it or not, most people would not tell someone if the had a "kick me" sign taped to their back, with the exception of who? Yea, that would be either a nice person or a friend. And if you are 99 I apologize. And yep Crystal clear! I know you meant nothing but <3, friend! I'm sorry, did someone say something about gentlemen? :)

• How a guy with a small penis can satisfy his partner.

What Girls Said 0