Do you ever get sick of this site after getting blocked by too many sensitive "editors" and other myTake posters?

The most sensitive people on this site are the ones who post myTakes. Which is ironic because they are just asking for criticism by posting an opinion of theirs as "fact".
Do you ever just say "screw it" and leave?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Exactly.
    Whenever i see a take i am like "wow you actually think that the society cares about your opinion which you consider as a fact". But then i remember that most of the people are here for the amazon gift cards. When your take gets promoted you get lots of xper points.

• yes I need that gift card for Pigly 3.

• You can go start writing takes and hope that they get promoted. If they do , you are getting that card in no time.

What Girls Said 3

• What's the point of myTakes again?

• The point seems to be to offer people the chance to go on and on about something they know nothing about and then post is and start on another thing they know nothing about.

• No but I get a kick out of blocking people

• Nope

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I don't care about being blocked, I am sure there are people here who have blocked me, so what? I don't care. I will just mind my own business. I am not going to waste my time and energy is getting frustrated about this.

• I just posted a question about if it would be a sin to be gay for Jesus, so I'm going to say "no"

• Not very the old fashioned people drive me nuts

• No. I just can't say "that is dumb"...

But I know they know I'm there!