Should there be a "I don't want to see this" button?

Like removing things from your view such as an individual take or a question that won't go away. Something that might offend you maybe? Just having the option to filter things out in order to improve your gag experience instead of blocking an entire topic.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh please no. We already deal with the useless blocking button, we don't need something else.
    People should keep their sensitivity on check, and learn how to deal with stuff that isn't pleasing to them, that's life. Like seriously, most of us are adults here, is it so tough for you people to just ignore a question/Take that you don't like?
    I can only imagine how y'all manage to deal with work every day, that must be so triggering.

• I think he means in terms of shit that goes on in the "how do I look" section. Like when an anon posts the same picture for months... Which happens a lot. Or how Turkish people always ask where people think he/she is from. Or the infamous "is my 12" dick too small?" or "I'm 400lbs... Am I fat?" questions. I honestly wouldn't mind there being a filter for shit like that

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau But that isn't really offensive, just annoying.
      If you see it on your feed, then just don't click, it's not like you don't have other options to click on.

• That's true. Gotta be honest here, I read the description after I commented... I just hope you wouldn't catch it 😂. Anyways, I agree that it shouldn't be there because it's offensive, I just wouldn't oppose blocking spam

The other problem on this site is that there's not a lot of traffic on this site. There are a few sections that'll have like 5 hours since the last question was asked. And the feeds can be redundant so I'll see like 10 people answering that stupid question on my feed. And most of the time, I'm here to kill time, not seriously help, so I'll answer those spam "questions" for the sake of passing time... and to make fun of the asker. I'm not gonna complain about it and doesn't really bother me nearly a much as most users, but I'd rather just avoid it altogether by blocking certain stupid troll and spam posts than simply not clicking in it

Most Helpful Girl

• I like that idea. Or we could have some tags at the end of the questions and takes then that'll both help search if people are looking for specific content and help prevent others who doesn't want to see it.

For example, if you don't want to see questions about politics then you just block the tag.

I'm not sure if this makes sense or not.

What Guys Said 1

• I wish there was a button where I won't see anything from the people I blocked on here.

What Girls Said 2

• This is a very interesting suggestion. We will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to make improvements to the site. :)

• I think yes, but you know how GAG is. They see the good suggestions, (SUCH AS BRINGING BACK DOWNVOTES) *clears throat* and ignore them, to put in updates no one asked for.