Former moderators, why you quit?

Most Helpful Girl

• They deactivated my mod status because i kept reporting trolls and they deemed it unnecessary/whatever.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be an UberMod here. Then there came a point where I got so busy in my life. So, I stopped using this site. I sent a PM to the administration to revoke my mod status because I'm not gonna log in again.

Now, I got some time to use the site again. They asked me to become a mod again but I refused because after becoming a mod, I'll likely to use the site more than I should. And being addicted to site like this makes us a negative person because of trolls, catfishes and cyber-bullies here. I don't have time to deal with them. And reading comments of ignorant people every day influences my own mindset. So, I decided to stay a regular user because I find it more fun. Moderation in life is more necessary.

Still I manage to report 20-30 posts per month.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• An administrator thought I should "tone down" my humor, so I promptly resigned. We dom't need no steenking badges!