If GirlsAskGuys Website Created A Mobile App What Device Do You Currently Own?

• iPhone 6S (Apple)
    31% (9)25% (4)29% (13)Vote
  • Galaxy S6 (Android)
    34% (10)44% (7)38% (17)Vote
  • Apple & Android Constantly Changing Phones
    35% (10)31% (5)33% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Girl

• They're already creating an App. So, it should be done soon.
    My phone is none of those you mentioned.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is parentheses regarding a phone operating system iPhones are Apple Duh! and Galaxy's are Android if you did not know.

• Show All
    • cool, thanks.

• Thanks! Another thing I didn't know. It's interesting.

Most Helpful Guy

• iPhone 4S and I will keep it until it dies. I have no interest in Android telephones and the current iPhones are far too large for my purposes.
    A man needs a telephone that can fit in a belt holster, or in a pocket. The latest telephones are mini tablets that are designed for women's handbags, not a man's pocket.

0|0
    0|0
    • The iPhone SE is the specs of the iPhone 6 and is the 4" screen size that you dig. 👍

A phone larger than 5" is just insane for me for the same reason as you; as a man, the phone has to fit in my pocket comfortably.

What Girls Said 9

• IPhone 6S is not the only iPhone someone could have, and Galaxy S6 is not the only Android phone someone could have. I'm confused about the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an iPhone 4s. They're making an app at the moment, that's why they've been making so many changes lately … so that the app is better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good to know & nice username best place to eat high end burgers haha.

• Show All
    • Wow that's crazy haha, if you ever come to America look for that restaurant or it's probably near you and you don't know.

• I live in New Zealand and it doesn't exist here. I do really want to go to America one day, it's such a big place, it's just the fact that anyone can own a gun there freaks me out a little.

• I have an iPhone 5s.

By the way, there is an app in development~

1|0
    0|0
  • Gs6 currently. by that time I'll have a gs9 lmao. They promise a lot and we're still holding our breath!

1|0
    0|0
    • :O G6 Edge by chance?

• Show All
    • That's unacceptable! How dare they not give you everything you desire? Do they not know who you are? I'm outraged! (giggling like crazy too lol)

I asked because I have the edge.. Thought it might have been fate had we the same phone (because they're so rare and all lol).

• @Smmyskittles lmao Apparently I need to fake off my batgirl suit cause I see they don't recognize me as The Almighty Afrodite!
      Well niw my phone is a poor man's edge now😂☺just for u. It's fate we were meant to be bro's!

• They're currently developing one. I have an iPhone 5 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Swear to god I've been waiting for over a year for this shit. 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • They are developing an app. I have an Android phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an android phone and an iPad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I own an LG..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• You've got a long wait my friend. They've been saying that there will be an app for even longer than they've been promising the downvote would return.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao I have android but I sure as hell wouldn't own a Galaxy S6

I have an LG Nexus 5X

I had a Galaxy Note 1 but it was crappy until I flashed it to custom rom

0|0
    0|0
  • OnePlus One master race

Fuck Apple, fuck Samsung.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an Android. Moto G (3rd generation); Android version 5.0 (lollipop)

0|0
    0|0
  • Android.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an android phone, and an iPad both of which I use to log onto G@G.

0|0
    0|0
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Android.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont have any phone

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an iPhone 6S

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a 4s, it's vintage.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. I have an HTC (still Android, but not a Galaxy) and I don't plan to switch any time soon!

0|0
    0|0