Why do my comments keep getting removed?

Literally every second comment I post gets removed for being "too offensive"
really is everyone here that delicate and easily offended?

Most Helpful Guy

• This forum is ruled by precious lefty social justice warriors who throw a fit whenever anyone expresses an idea or opinion that is not in accord with their constructed paradigm of the world.

What Girls Said 13

• To be honest I'm surprised by the amount of hateful stuff they don't remove.

• You have lots of people who were easily promoted to Mods and they are hungry to make their quota or they lose their mod status. So anything works for them.

• well i'm yet to see a line of offensive comments but clearly someone is realising that you need to control what you say or put a lid on it if you have nothing decent to say.

• Well what are you posting? I'm more surprised that there's so much that gets hidden by mods but then it's put back up by the admins.

• Well, they must be offensive according the admins of the site. Check the FAQ to see why posts are removed.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

• Read the posting guidelines if you don't want your posts removed: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

You can either constructively contribute to the site or continuously be offensive and get your stuff perpetually removed.

• Generally. You ARE on the internet, what do you expect? Everyone to be rational and understanding? Ha! Good luck with that.

• Examples pls

• I took a couple of screenshots of the removal messages but I can't upload an image from my phone for some reason

• Might want to take a look at the faq.

Http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• Could be the way you're wording it.

• Mine too.. I hardly use this site anymore cause of that like , stop removing my PRECIOUS & BEAUTIFUL opinions !

• If they keep getting removed then perhaps you should revise posting offensive things?

• How am I supposed to know what other people will find offensive? I might find something funny while some big cry baby might get their feelings hurt

• Well, so far, people find them offensive.

If you're a smart guy, you'll realize that being a tool and making people feel badly because of their feelings is just a cop out.

Mind you, this is from a guy who isn't emotional AT ALL.

You're looking for attention - a monkey could've figured this one out.

• Thats just how the admin/mods run this site.

What Guys Said 10

• The pinko Thought Police do abound here. Just keep plugging away, you will get to them sooner or later...

• Well you have answered your own question, if you are being too offensive or if the admins think so then it will get removed.

• There's a lot of easily offended people on this site and IMHO the best way to go about "posting" on here is to not curse at anyone or insult them directly >_<

• I don't insult directly I do curse a little but not in an aggressive manner

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

Nowadays, anyone plays the "offended-card" .

• Yes.

• No, that just means you're phrasing what you're saying in a too antagonistic manner.

• Maybe people shouldn't be so easily antagonised by words on the internet

• One hour, lol

/no hard feelings :p

@Mistnigqa808 filling the quota is hard! People are just too tame lately :p

• DO it!!! just do it!!! lol

Sacrifices must be made for the greater good ^_^

• The did get rid of the dislike button. I think that alone answers your question

• Same with me. You can see hundreds of offensive comments still up. But they don't get removed because the admins and mods agree with those comments.
    But they are willing to delete yours or even take down your account for sarcasm just because they don't like you.

• Pretty much sums up gag, yeah. It got invaded by tumblr's

• You are just too crude..