How many of you have been blocked by someone who was immature because you had a difference of opinion?

• I have
    81% (13)62% (8)72% (21)Vote
  • I haven't
    19% (3)38% (5)28% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been blocked a bunch of times by people that just can't handle someone having a different opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably.
    I can't say it keeps me awake at night, though lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't keep me up, either. But it does frustrate me for a little while.

• I don't even feel frustrated if I get blocked.
      If anything I'm thankful that I would no longer have to deal with said blocker.

• True that.

What Girls Said 10

• I have and it's fucking annoying cause sometimes I'll have something really good to say back and then I can't so it makes it look like they had the last word.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ooooh dozens at this point lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yerp I have

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been blocked by people I never even talked to. They probably found an opinion they disagreed with and decided to block me for it. It makes no sense. Blocking me won't hide my comments somehow.

0|0
    0|0
  • ermmmm, definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know if I have

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have I have no clue about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I block em cos they look ugly

0|0
    0|0
    • And they are bitches. One or two answered your question here. Looks like a witch.

What Guys Said 10

• it was never for a difference in opinion because i hardly ever make a stance.

people block me because they hate the shit out of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had women block me that I have never even talked to before. Rather immature I feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been blocked by a girl without ever talking to her because of my Republican views

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, people are crazy. People are in complete denial sometimes and go after people that don't share the same views.

• That's for sure

• I was blocked by someone I have no recollection of even interacting with lol. I tried commenting on their post agreeing with them but I couldn't 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I had two girls block me yesterday. It's always the immature/retarded ones that block you I find.

0|0
    0|0
  • People block me in rational grounds only such as the fact that they are afterthoughts to me and I can't remember who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times, most recently a few days ago but who cares, they want to be children let em.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true. It's still frustrating when people can't have a conversation/discussion with the possibility of a difference of opinion.

• I have but I don't particularly care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was blocked because I had a different opinion 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it's females who block most often because someone disagrees or criticizes their nonsense.

0|0
    0|0