Why are there a lot of Trump supporters on Girls ask Guys?

I noticed that a majority of Girls ask Guys users are supporters of Donald Trump. I have no clue why there are so many supporters of him in here, especially as a male supporter of Hillary Clinton.

Trump is a racist, in that he made ethnic slurring of Latinos, blacks, Asians, and Muslims. He is a misogynist in that he's made a lot of salacious comments about women. And he's made fun of a disabled reporter. He's filed for bankruptcy four times, he's a tax evader who won't release his tax returns, and he encourages violence. I mean, this is not someone that I want running my country. A real President of the United States has to represent all Americans, not just the European descendants.

Even though Bernie Sanders was my first choice and I voted for him in the preliminaries, I'm switching to Clinton, just so I can block Trump from entering the White House. Why do a lot of Girls ask Guys users want this bully running the United States of America?

Most Helpful Girl

• because there are a lot of trump supporters in real life. this guy didn't gain traction because everyone hates him. yes he has made many racist, sexist, ignorant statements but a good percentage of americans support him because they feel the same way he does behind closed doors.

• Yes, it's unfortunate how not all, but a good number of white Americans are racist and are sick of giving opportunity to minorities and immigrants. They think that they should have a birthright, since they colonized this land over 400 years ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump is winning because white people are tired of all the false racial incidents and the ineptitude of Barry Soetoro. Barry was hailed as a uniting force when he was elected, but this country hasn't been this racially and politically divided in decades.

There have been a litany of racial incidents and outrages the last 4 years, from Skip Gates losing his house key to Trayvon Martin to Fat Michael Brown. Nearly every single one has shown the black complainant to be have been in the wrong, but Obama has taken the side of the black complainant in nearly every case.

Most white people are sick of hearing about this crap, which is why an overwhelming majority are supporting Trump. Even the black guy who started the Mizzou protests by crying poverty turned out to be a rich boy with a father who makes $7 million a year as a Union Pacific executive. It's all bullshit, and only the bleeding-hearts like yourself are incapable of seeing it.

• His name is Barack Obama and he's done a lot of good things for this country. And don't talk like that about Trayvon, that scumbag George Zimmerman brags about killing that kid, as the boy's parents grieve.

It sounds to me that you are a racist and a bigot yourself, HikerDude, and you have been blocked.

What Girls Said 16

• As a Bernie supporter, I find it sad that people are switching over to Clinton. That is what the DNC wants you to do. As my dad said, "voting for your first choice is the ultimate way to say fuck you to the establishment and let politicians know you don't like them."
    Anyways, no I have no idea why GAG has so many trump supporters.

• I was originally a Sanders supporter. I even submitted my ballot with his name checked. But unfortunately, my first choice isn't going to make it. The reason why I'm switching to Clinton is because it's better her than that bigoted buffoon.

• I know she is t perfect she is a criminal but knows the right people. She is the poster child of what is wrong with this country.

• No, Clinton's not perfect either. She's done stuff that I don't like and am against, but like I said, I just want to block that annoying orange.

• I think a considerable percentage of guys on here are Trump supporters. Most women don't like him, women on GaG included.

• I'm a man and I'm voting for Clinton. As a male, I am not going to vote for Trump, even if you paid me.

• Right. I just can't, he's racist, and will say and do anything for popularity. I couldn't vote for him.

• Cause they are drama queens just like him. Internet Is full of bored lonely people who like to cry and complain about everything...

• I am not from the US but is Trump that weird-looking guy with that ugly hair?
    Isn't he a racist? People want a racist as president? I think they have lost their minds !!!

• I know, but it's unfortunate how many racists were in hiding, regarding my home country, and blame immigrants for their problems.

• @Eva2015 "But is Trump that weird-looking guy with that ugly hair?" Lol! You made my day!

• Because there are a lot of morons on this site.

• This is not the place to be arguing this and there's no point in writing back a detailed response. All i will say is you need to stop listening to the tabloids and start listening to actual facts. The media exaggerates everything to make trump look like a horrible person.

• he has a lot to offer out country, he knows the economy, he knows what it takes to be succesful and he doesn't settle for anything he doesn't think he deserves. what more could you ask for someone leading our country?

• Someone who isn't a bigot, isn't a sexist, doesn't file for bankruptcy four times, and releases his or her tax returns.

• because they believe the bs he's throwing at them and have same views, I don't think there is a good candidate I would vote for Bernie, but I think I'm going to write a vote in because I refuse to vote for either trump or Clinton

• I've already voted Sanders as the one. But if he doesn't make it, I'm still going for Clinton, just to block that Nazi lunatic.

• he's something for sure

• Anyone but Trump, that's me.

• There are a lot of ultra-conservatives here. It's true of nearly every internet community, but they still think that the "liberal scum" has taken over.

• I don't know what it is that mad GaG so conservative then.

• Couldn't tell you. I think that's just the internet in general.

• There are? I actually see so much hate towards Trump on here that it makes me wonder where are these people who actually do vote for him.

• There's a lot of hate for Trump on the internet because there's a disproportionately high percentage of fatuous kids and do-nothings on the net at any given time. Most people who work for a living (i. e. Trump supporters) aren't on GAG spewing forth their 'wisdom' all day. They have better things to do.

• he's never attacked blacks. 40% of them support him.

• The Internet is cat nip for bigots.

• A great question pal, it confuses me as well

• Because people like drama... and that's exactly what they're gonna get with him.

• Hmmm. Let's see. Donald Trump is racist, sexist, and a total jerk. His slogan should be "Donald Trump: Make America racist like Hitler." Who's with me?

• Lol, white people are still racist and fear loosing power they have had since the beginning of time.

• Because this site is full of stupid people.

• If that was the case, most G@Gers would be a Clinton supporter.

• At this point the way Clinton and the DNC has been acting I really don't care if Trump is elected, it will send a message to the DNC to not force a candidate we don't want down our throats.

• @llorando But still, I'd rather have that candidate forced down my throat than a racist. And this is coming from someone who voted Sanders in the preliminaries.

What Guys Said 25

• Obviously, everyone does not view Trump in the same way that you do. Every candidate has their flaws so be careful about claiming ownership of the moral high ground.

• To me, it's about not letting the racist into the White House. Sanders was the best choice for the Democrats, while John Kasich was the best one of the Republicans.

Too bad neither one of them is going to make it, so I'm only voting Clinton to block the greater evil, Trump.

• I could ask the same thing about Hillary Clinton as no same person in their right mind would vote for her.

But we're Americans we have the right to vote for whoever we want to, it's part of what makes this nation both great and horrid at times, because the best person doesn't always get in. Either way it's our right to vote for whoever we'd like and a right that no one should take for granted.

• Well, I don't really like Clinton that much either, as Sanders was my first choice. I'm only voting Clinton, just so I can block the racist Trump from the Oval Office.

• I actually like immigration it's a wonderful thing when it's legal and done through the legal process but I have no tolerance for illegal immigration or the Muslim immigrants because most of them are healthy strong young men, barely any women or children and look at what their doing in Europe, it's insane.

Also yes Hillary does plan on flooding the country with illegal immigrants and rewards illegal immigrants who broke the law and broke into the country by giving them automatic citizenship without even looking or trying to look at their records. She's stated so on several occasions.

• Oh really? Well then, how do you explain my tutor? She's Muslim, dons a hijab, and helped me with my study questions.

• Actually most people here hate Trump, some even wish him death (kinda ironic, huh?).
    I'm not a supporter of Trump, even though I've defended him many times due to hypocrisy of many people here.
    I'm a Bernie supporter, but since most likely he's gonna lose against Clinton, I'd rather have Trump as president than Hillary, she's the kind of president that will sell the White House for money.

• I will not vote for Trump, he is too bigoted to be president. No racists allowed. Period.

• All these people calling him racist, yet they never give one example that proves he's racist xD

• He made disparaging comments and called Mexican immigrants rapists. He asked a Korean American what part of Korea he's from, even though he was born in Colorado (as a Korean American, this offends me), he called black people lazy, and he wanted to ban all Muslims entering the United States (my tutor was a Muslim who helped me out).

Trump is too bigoted and dangerous for my taste, so I will vote Clinton, just to stop him.

• Their actually not, it just seems that way. #FeelTheBern

• Sanders was my first choice too and I submitted the poll with his name checked. But unfortunately, he's not going to make it.

The way I see it, Clinton is the far lesser of two evils and my main reason for blocking her is so that screaming orange monster doesn't cram his bigoted agenda past Congress.

• Totally agree, if Trumps beats Clinton it will give democrats/progressives a better chance of taking back control of the house senate, tho I won't vote for Trump to block Clinton, but will vote for Jill Stein to help stop Clinton and send a message to the DNC I'm not gonna vote for a candidate that is forced down my throat.

• I don't care about the establishment, I just don't want Trump in the White House. Anyone else but him!

• There are a lot of Trump supporters everywhere, hoss. If you want to talk about racists, you need to start with our racist-in-chief, Mr. Barry Soetoro Kenya. That guy has is just dripping with hatred for all things Christian, white, and male. He's alienated millions of white people who voted for him, myself included.

• Are you kidding? Obama has united a lot of people. He is world-renown for his diplomacy. But since you're making a racist comment yourself and calling him that derogatory name, you have been blocked. Typical bigoted conservative...

• He's not my first choice but far from last. I'm voting for him. I've listened to some things he said and I can understand how some people can be offered but politicians say stupid things all the time. Hillary scares me.

• Better her than Trump, since he's a bigot and a bully. As an Asian American with Asperger's Syndrome, I feel the need to vote against him.

Clinton's not my first choice either, but I see her as the lesser of two evils.

• Oh, yes she has. Look it up.

• Here's a quote from an older movie that sums it up www.azquotes.com/.../...ichael-j-fox-119-98-89.jpg

• Seems to be that people like the thrill of Trump or something, because he's so cavalier and avant-garde, something Americans have never seen in a political candidate before. I agree with you, it's nuts. However, I am a Bernie supporter and still hold out hope. If Hillary wins I don't think she'll be a lot better than Trump.

• Like I said, Sanders was my first choice too and I voted for him in the preliminaries. However, seeing as I'm probably not going to get my way, I'm voting for Clinton; just so I can block Trump from the Oval Office.

I don't want a racist running my country.

• For the same reasons people supported Hitler. They're charismatic people that can entice others.

• Because people are free to have whatever political beliefs they want to have.

• I really don't get what people see in that idiot! I'm not American and in the American political spectrum I'd consider myself a Independent Democrat as I'm a liberal with some conservative opinions, and I my first choice was Governor Kasich, all the way from the beginning. But now I'd vote for Hillary Clinton, definitely, had I been able to vote of course... :D

• Kasich is a good choice. I like him too. But unfortunately, he's not going to make it. Sanders vs. Kasich would have been the ideal showdown, but it's not going to happen.

• Had it been Sanders vs Kasich I probably would've voted Republican, but with Trump vs Clinton, well: Go Hillary!

• I'd say it's because the other candidates aren't against the Islamic invasion.

• My tutor was a Muslim and she helped me a lot. I like having the Muslims here, since a lot of them are talented folks.

• I'd like them if they weren't Muslim.

Islam is the biggest threat the civilized world faces right now.

• No, it's not. A lot of Muslims that I've met are pretty peaceful folks. What about the Oregon hijacking by Bundy's crew? All of them were white Christians.

My tutor helped me a lot and I'd like to defend her and the other innocent Muslims from the Islamophobes. As a matter of fact, the biggest threat to America, in my eyes, is the racists and the Christian conservatives.

• There's quite a few Bernie supporters here too. Right now I think both parties are fucked up. But honestly I have no idea why there's a lot of Trump supporters

• GaG is anti-progressive. Where else do you get people asking what color pants they should wear as though they are incapable of solving this "dilemma" themselves?

Trump appeals to the weak-minded.

• Because most people in america do support him. That's just reflecting in American GaG users.

• Well, on a site where there are so many guys who have a deep/closeted hatred of women having free agency, it isn't that surprising to me that a lot of guys are pro Trump.

• Social networking sites like this draw idiots like flies to $hit

• Young and native, easy targets for populists like him

• He name calls other candidates on Twitter. I am not voting an 8 year old.

• I've noticed that most people are Bernie supporters.

• It doesn't matter. All it takes is 1 or 2 news articles at the last moment to make people afraid and they'll easily switch to Clinton or Trump, either way.

• Because there are more in real life and that proportion exists on GAG

• Donald Trump isn't running to be your best friend he's running to be president.

• they are trolls

• My guess would be their education level - since most Trump supporters aren't well educated

"Donald Trump’s surge is all about less-educated Americans": www.washingtonpost.com/.../