Should GaG add an LGBTQ 'topic'?

Basically a place to put questions revolving around it. As someone part of it, I think it would be nice to be able to help others out with questions and such revolving around it.
Your opinion?

• Good idea (explain)
  • Bad idea (explain)
  • It's fine, I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because it's 2016. I also like when the old fashioned religious people go bananas and run around acting like their heads were cut off lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it's a good idea: we are in the 21th century and it's not rare to see or to know LGBTQ people. Even if you are totally straight i guess it would be helpful for those who are actually questioning themselves or for those who are curious and want to learn a few things to get more informed/ open minded / to break some stereotypes. Also i think that LGBTQ would cover some specific subjects that are not totally covered by the other topics: such as the difference between romantic/sexual orientation or identity questioning. So many things changed and are changing in the 'relationships department', why not try to understand it better? I also understand that some people are not as tolerant and may add hurtful/offensive comments but for those who want/need it, i think we should have a LGBTQ topic.

What Guys Said 13

• Why? Is daring in the lgbt community so different you can't use the standard dating topic? Are sexual health and sexual behavior topics somehow not inclusive to people with lgbt questions or answers?
    How do the current topics fail to be inclusive to lgbt issues?

• It seems unnecessary for various reasons. Most importantly because this is a general website for everyone. If you want an exclusive LGBTQ website, go to one.

• yeah so I can block that entire topic and no longer see liberals criticizing conservatives and vice versa on this issue

• Nope.

• I don't think that there are enough questions justifying it. On that case you'd have to make many other topics too

• First they should have their own bathrooms. Now they should have their own section? We're acting like they're not normal people.

• Bad idea. There simply isn't any questions or posts they could say or add there that they couldn't put in the current topics we have now. It's like creating a "Straight people" topic there's no point... Unless you're seeing something I'm not.

• eh, wjy not

• I don't really see why not. It would be useful for the LGBT community on this site I would imagine.

• No. This is not that type of website.

• no i don't even bother with topics.

• No, but they should add an LGBTQINBGF topic.

• That can goes under the category of sexual behavior.

What Girls Said 13

• I agree. I think it would be really good and there is a decent amount of people who asks questions like I don't know how to identify, or questions about nature or nurture etc

• no. if the LGBTQ keeps claiming to be 'normal' and all about 'love is love', then they should live like everyone else does. placing a topic just for them only contradicts the idea that they should be treated equally.

• I don't know, I don't see the use tbh, this is not Buzzfeed :/ But whatever i guess

• That would be a great idea!!!

• I wouldn't care if they added one

• I'm bi and love to see LGBT topic

• IS there a female section , non lgbt section, mens section , black section , white... etc? No, why try to separate yourselves you aren't special , none of us are.

• Never said i was special
      Just think it could be helpful for those having questions revolving around it, or for those who question their own sexuallity

• noone became aggressive thats just how you decided to interpret it. I was just stating a fact.

• Sure buddy

• I wouldn't see the use. I think most of the questions there would just fit perfectly into other topics like Society & Culture or Sexual Behavior

• It's doesn't affect my life so go ahead.

• No their is no point to add one. The topics we have are fine.

• People will troll.

• no... for what? lol

• Every website I go to adds an LGBT topic, so no, I don't think GaG should. Actually, I might even stop using the site if they add one. (Maybe not, but at the very least I will make sure not to follow anything from LGBT.) Such topics are spammed on a TON of sites, and I'm sick of seeing it.

It seems like a useless feature, too. They could just put their questions/myTakes under dating, flirting, or relationships. There's also society & culture. What is so special about LGBT in today's world that grants them their own topic? They're simply a human with a different sexual preference.