Does the mindset of the people here on gag represent the average population?

• Yes, more open minded.
  • No, less open minded.
  • Same.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.
    Some user are the same or more open minded, but the number of close minded users outweights the normal and more open minded ones.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a scary thought for the day!

What Girls Said 3

• I believe that people mindset are very closed minded and thats kinda of scary. They believe there's one way out of life and that there isn't more out of it!

• I hope it doesn't, othwrwise I'd be hella disappointed in our population.

• yes we are more open minded

What Guys Said 4

• Probably an accurate cross section overall. But the close-minded ones are more vocal here thanks to the anonymity of the internet.

• I dont use this site long enough to have a proper opinion, however I do feel the majority of users are immature and just using it for ''fun''. While there are the rare ones who truly look for advice, give advice to help others and discuss things in a mature manner.
    And thats why I love about it! You get all types of people, just like in real life.

• The Internet, much like G@G, is a mic for the unfiltered mind. All those things you can't or won't say in public wind up here.

• Indeed. I think you are right. My first fought was that people were more open minded here at gag, but i changed my mind.

• Absolutely not. People here are abnormal as fuck.