Do you scan through the topics on GaG and search a decent question, or do you just check out the live feed and the featured bullshit?

• I Scan through
  • Too lazy for that

Most Helpful Girl

• I go through the different topics usually. I don't answer from the Live Feed too often.

Most Helpful Guy

• I scan through. I enjoy finding decent questions to answer.

What Girls Said 3

• I just go to the polls. I'm too lazy to give a response sometimes, so I'd rather vote on my opinion. Sometimes a recommended question on the side will seem interesting, so I'll go to that.

• Live feed. Popular questions. Recent questions.
    Those are the only places I go pretty much.

• Live feed, and every other day I check out certain topics

What Guys Said 7

• I usually scan through. I rarely use the live feed. I normally lurk on the same sections since that's where the most interesting questions are. I've never answered a break up and divorce or marriage question.

• I have my gag routine.
    I come here, check out all of my notifications.
    Then I go to feed --> questions.
    Then I middle mouse click open in separate tabs all the questions asked within the last 5 or 10 minutes (depending on what day it is).
    Then I try to answer said questions. Once I answer them, I refresh the questions tabs and open all the questions that were asked while I was answering the previous ones.
    Rinse and repeat until no new question has been asked.

• I refresh the site feed and occasionally click on peoples profiles to see what questions they have answered recently.

• I just click on the GAG login homepage and just shotgun my answers really.

• A bit of both.

• live feed.

• I just scan the live feed for stupid bullshit.