I am new in this site and I didn't like it. Help?

Admins of this site are very radical on my posts. They removed many of my comments. I shared one poll but I didn't see it in the list of polls. Probably they didn't post it. İs this site really provides freedom of speech or this site has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Cuz I don't feel myself free in this site.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what kind of things you posted, I never had anything removed, except one opinion that wasn't in English xD. Are you sure that you're looking for the things you posted in the right place? Did you receive any notifications that your stuff was removed?

• I do very normal things. Don't search problem on me. I asked a normal poll they didn't even post it. I am from middle east but still not a muslim. I am a non believer. But I am afraid of racism. One time in facebook I said something on a atheist page , I shared my opinion and many racist Americans started to bad comment. Right now I really understand why black people were killed in the street of America by random cops for no reason. Cuz of huge racism. Probably they will remove this question. And if they remove one more thing from me I will probably not use this site again.

What Girls Said 7

• maybe you need to realise that you need to watch what you say around here. even mods get their posts removed at times. if 'yourself' is rude and obnoxious then yes you won't last here very long because they won't let you be a prick.

• Watch your tongue , you are prick not me.

• Hi😊 If things are removed then they most likely went against some sort of rule. Posting do's and don'ts can be found in the FAQ

As long as things are within those you can say and post whatever you want to.

• What kind of comments, questions, etc are you posting? If it sounds too confusing and nonsense then they can remove that.

• İt depends on comment. But even normal things. İts about racism probably. İf they continue the same thing I will never use this site again. I am not needy to them.

• Maybe your English was extremely off where nobody could understand what you meant?

• You probably disrespected the rules of the site. There are certain things you can't say.
    Or maybe they thought your questions were non-sense.

• I get that mods can be very sensitive but if the majority of your comments are getting removed, you're probably the problem, not the mods.

• Without knowing the comments , questions and polls to say this comment is nonsense. İf they remove all my stuff , this is not my problem.

• I'm pretty new too. I admit some people can get offended easily here. You don't have to go on it anymore. You're not chained to this site. Just remember that there are lots of people here who respect others' opinions. If a lot of your comments were deleted, maybe you've been a little too honest? Were some of you comments a little offensive?

• You really didn't understand whats going on.

• There's an option on the site to cancel your account. Go to your settings.

• The mods here are quite lenient so I assume you were being offensive. If so ur not welcome here anyway.

• @Asker. Give me 5 examples of things that they removed. Again I doubt they remove the majority of your comments if they don't have a good reason. by the way thanks for blocking comments on my opinion. I'm guessing you probably are the problem.

• @MaiNameIsSunshine You are a teenager and you need to learn lots of things without judging people.

• @aliceinwonderland69 Yes they are very lenient and I am very offensive and you are %100 sure on it. You are not prejudice. Well done :D

What Guys Said 3