Did GaG edit my mytake?

So I recently, I created a mytake explaining why I'm more acceptable to dating fat girls than other guys. When I got online just a second ago, I noticed two things different. One was that the title was changed, and also that another picture was added. What's happening?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's isually small edits nothing major. They almost always edit my takes.

• You may want to talk with @CHARismatic110 about the "nothing major" part.

• @Fathoms77 Oh I'm sorry, you said without separation of text (there were 3 paragraphs), no one would read it and that it was unattractive. And I don't feel like you should change a Title without at least telling the writer first. But whatever.

• @CHARismatic110 Yes, I repeated what was in our Tips for writing myTakes (which too many people are ignoring). I told you walls of text won't be received well, and for presentation purposes it needs more media to break that up. We have those purple tips that pop up at the top of myTake boxes for a reason, and a FAQ on Take writing, too. :) You do well; many of you do very well. We think your words deserve to be read by as many people as possible, so we try and help make that happen. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG sometimes edit takes so that more people will be attracted to the layout (visually) but usually it's just bold font for sub-titles, fixing a few small typos. Nothing massive, really, otherwise they would not bother promoting/featuring the take if it need so much of an overhaul.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sure the title was changed to make it sound more interesting, and a picture was added to make it more appealing.

• yeah that happens. they do it so they can add some appeal to the take and correct formatting.

• GaG edits mytakes all the time. Talk to Fathoms77 about it since he's the guy in charge of them.

• Yes, that can happen.

• Yeah they do edit mytakes sometimes..

What Guys Said 3

• They edited someone's take title recently to insult guys with small penises. Makes me think that the admin is a dick.

• Yes they do it a lot, nothing major

• Yeah they do