How do I successfully message a girl on here?

By successfully, I mean getting her to want to message me back and creating conversation of her own, instead of me just talking and asking her questions.

I know this isn't a dating site but she's attractive and seems like a nice girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not expect too much from gag

• Why? I met some great people here and I have still contact to them and might visit some

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been here a VERY long time, almost 6.5 years!

Make sure to comment on her opinions, and to answer her questions, to display that you are into what she has said, vs just being into her because she's cute.

You will be SHOCKED how many messages from guys any female user is constantly bombarded with. When u get better acquainted with some female GaGers here, ask them about stories about the messages that guy send them. You will be surprised. :-P

What Girls Said 3

• Just say hi!

• You might just try something simple like following her and sending her a message saying something like "Hi, how are you?" I'm sure you'll do fine, just don't over think it.

• You should ask her questions
    Interesting ones and this will make her want to reply
    By interesting I don't mean :
    What's you fav colour and all that nonsense

What Guys Said 7

• Be interesting
    Don't be creepy
    Ask her questions -> and follow up on her answers.
    No dick pics.

Don't think you can "get her" to message back. Either it'll happen or it won't. If things don't click and fall into natural conversation, then forget her.

• Check out her profile in case she's taken. It may not say anything as it may be private. If she asks a question, reply in a reasonable way, but add a bit of homour sometimes. Get to know her slowly, then follow her and see if the accepts and follows back.

I don't think much will happen, although MAGIC things have happened here!

• If you have to ask this question then you're already doomed to fail. Dude, this stuff should just come naturally. There is no way anyone can 'explain' it to you.

• But it doesn't come naturally. I'm guessing you don't actually know how to then?

• I talk to a few people here on gag but besides one, I have no intentions with any of them. I treat them like friends. Perhaps that's how you should start?

• Start by building rapport with her first through comments and threads. Once you've built up enough comfort level with each other, then you can message her.

• by just casually talking to them not trying to force conversation. if they donĀ“t answer or give short answers, just take the hint and leave them alone.

• Lmfaooo by stop being creepy nerd

• I wouldn't do that. But you could just follow her and say hi