Anyone else using the mobile version of this site?

I have an iPhone and whenever I'm on this site, it keeps freezing on me. Is it just me or does this happen to anyone else?

Thanks everyone. I think it's because of the ads. Once I get to 20 questions and ad free for the day, it stops freezing on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• When Im on chrome on my phone I always get incredibly invasive annoying ads so I have to use Safari on my phone instead where I have no problems at all. Sometimes page jumps around on chrome as well. Its so irritating.

What Guys Said 5

• Once you reach exp7 you shouldn't have anymore ads.

• I'm using it on my laptop right now, but I usually use it on my phone. When I was below Level 7, it was laggy and full of ads. It's not that way anymore.

• I don't freeze on mobile, but I keep getting annoying "your phone has 675 viruses dl our app" ads. And I only get them from viewing this site in particular, too.

• I use it on iphone, android, Computer all...

• Happens to me, and it's laggy. I've only ever used the mobile version though.

What Girls Said 8

• Do you notice it freezing on any page in particular? Does it happen while you're scrolling or any other particular action you're doing at the time? Let us know what specific device and browser you're using and we can look into the issue. :)

• I usually use my phone, and I haven't had issues as far as I can remember. I have an Android phone, though.

• Sometimes I use it and it's a pain in the ass. It's slow and it also freezes on me.
    So, I prefer to use my laptop.

• I'm almost always on my phone when I'm on this website. Honestly with the last few updates the site has been working very smooth on my phone so I guess it's only you.

• Nope, happens to me.

• It could be your phone itself. I do the same but I've never had that problem.

• I have an Android, and it doesn't freeze, but it works really slow.

• Yeah but I think they should just make an app