Do You Lie About Your Age? Why?

I do. 😂 I'm actually 16, but I lie and say i'm 14 to keep older men away.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Why would I lie about being 36?

• I don't know. 😭

• @Yumix 😂 😂 That right there is why you are competition.

• @Smmyskittles eh 😅😅😅

Most Helpful Girl

• I've lied abut it to men I wasn't interested in. Some guys can't take the hint that I'm not interested so I tell them I'm 17 when I'm really 26 when they won't leave me alone. It's like the only time looking young for my age comes in handy.

Other than that, no, I don't.

What Guys Said 28

• Crafty and smart. Never, why would I. I'm 15 years older than I look (or so people tell me), so no need at this age. At this age, its a number mostly. At your age, it is a huge diff 14 to 18!

• When I was 17 I went to a college party with some friends and lied and said I was 19. Then this girl asked me what classes I was in and I was all like oh shiiiit she got me caught, that was embarrassing lol

• No, I don't lie. Lying is a very bad habit.

• I'm actually 20. I think I look like a 20 year old so I probably wouldn't be able to get away with any lie about age anyway 😅
    I mean, I could always lie and say I'm 19 or 21 without much suspicion, but I don't really see the point. If anything it could turn out to be a negative if someone would figure out I was lying. The more lies one tells, the more stories one has to keep straight.

• No. Don't have reason to lie about my age.

• Why would I? it would serve no logical purpose.

• nope

• Nahhhhh

• Nope, no reason to.

• I dont lie. Neither should you...

• I'm 23 ( ignore the profile) and I don't lie about it

• No... Never saw a reason for it.

• well i dont lie about my age but some people mistake me for 19 so yeah -_-'

• No, I have no reasons to lie. I'm really 22 (old enough and young enough at the same time :D)

• I'm actually 147. I don't look bad for my age... LOL :-o

• Lmao, you do know the older men that chase after you knowing you're 16 won't care if you say 14?

@op
    Nah I'm turning 21, some say I look mature (24.25), yet I get IDed to buy a lottery ticket. The age to buy a lottery ticket is 18...

• Well even though it's only a two year difference, my idea was that 16 is considered a late teen, which basically equals legal, so I was like "okay not a good idea to put my real age", and I thought lowering to 14 was a decent age.

• Nope, don't see the point of it... I'm 27, soon 28

• 22 going to be 23 in July. Getting old brah

• You poor soul, I dont think being 14 is gonna scare the pedos away.. If anything itll get em more excited.

• 😂 why's that?

• i know, but i thought i had a good reason to.

• But now you have told them your age.
    No I don't think I have lied about mine

• What if it backfires? xD

• Yeah, I'm actually 72, I've aged well, don't you think?

• Oh no, you blew your cover... Surely dick pics are coming your way now... :S

• lol wtf? no. i don't get nor want dick pics.

• plus lying didn't work so might as well reveal the real me.

• Yeah, it's always good to be yourself. I'm glad to hear no one sent you dick pics as well.

• i don't like about my age because why should i

• Knowing some of the guys on the Internet, I'm surprised that actually works :p

• that's a lie

• excuse me? i just said i lied.

• because i just told the truth. i promise you i'm 16 not 14.

• gonna need ID hun lol

• Yeah cause two years would make a difference lol.

• 14 to 16 is kinda a big difference lol.

• Not really if you said you were 25 then said you were really 14 then that would be
      a big difference.

• I accidentally told a bunch of people at my new job the other day I'm 21 when I'm really 22. I did it because I forgot and am so used to telling people I'm 21 since my birthday wasn't that long ago.

• bruh 😂

• I'm still not used to it. I'm deciding whether to just hope they forget all about it and in a few months say I'm 22 if my age ever comes up again and they don't remember that I said 21 or just tell them next time I see them that I goofed...

• it shouldn't come up again, age isn't really that interesting of a topic.

What Girls Said 25

• I don't, I have no reason to.

• Nah. I don't have a reason to.

• Nah. I don't see a point. Most people think I'm younger than what I am anyway and don't believe me when I tell them my real age.

• No, I don't. I am the age listed on here.

• No I don't, I'm totally ok with my age. I actually look younger than I am, I've been told I look like I'm in my 20's which I think is absurd!! Though most girls would love to be told they look half their age I hate it, I find being carded annoying and since I look younger people automatically assume I'm not as mature or experienced in life. Also I prefer older guys and looking younger attracts a lot of younger guys lol.

• No I don't, some people think I'm 20 or 21. No one ever gives me my age. After I tell them that I'm really 26.

• No. I never had a good reason to do that. But I don't like when people ask me how old I am.

• Nope. Have no reason to.

• people ask me if i'm my younger sister's twin and i just say ya bc who cares

• Nope, I'm 21. Unfortunately, though, a lot of people only think I'm 17 or so. I haven't had any issues getting into bars of age, but I would have never tried with a fake ID.

• Yeah. I'm 17 but I look older because of my body. So guys will hit on me and I'll just say I'm 15 and they either call me a liar or leave me alone. Either way they all eventually stop

• I don't have to lie about my age 😕😕

• Lol no. But I'm always accused of being younger 🤔

• Pretty gross that you have to do that eh?

But to answer your question, no I don't lie about my age.

• No because I have no reason to

• Nope, I don't lie about it.

• No, i don't... just have no reason to do it...

• Why would I lie!

• No, I'm really 19.

• Nope, I don't.

• You know that it doesn't work right?

• yeah, i thought some men would be like "oh a minor let me not she might report me and cause the law to get involved" something like that.

• no they don't give a single shit

• i've learned.

• Ye technically I'm 17 cause my birthday hasn't come yet

• thats a good reason my best friend (who's bi) and I pretend we're gay (i'm st8) when old men hit on us

• I'm 14 but everywhere I go, people ask me if I'm 16 or 17 and I just say ya.

• Nope