Is there any specific GAGers whom you enjoy their mytakes and eagerly await their takes?

Like who do you enjoy reading mytakes by the most?

I always enjoy
@Charismatic110
@Ginnyweasley97
@Sweethomicidalqueen
@Vekin
@Justbanannaz
@Rainbowfangirl
And @stacyzee 's mytakes.

Any particular ones you enjoy?

1|0
18|9

Most Helpful Girl

• @Victorianne
    @Zombiebabe
    @RainbowFanGirl
    *I really Enjoy when they Post and they Boast, And Present some Great ideas on Gag that are Always quite Unique and Different.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • I forgot @zombiebabe she's awesome as well

• Show All
    • @zombiebabe oh, so welcome. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I don't eagerly await myTakes, but @CHARismatic110, @mooky06, and @justbanANNAz are all ones I read and enjoy.

2|1
    0|0
  • i appreciate it. :)

honestly, i check the mytake feed from time to time and contribute where i can. I'm eager to check out anything written by anyone as long as the message is a good one, it's visually appealing and it's relatable too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thanks so much , although I haven't written in a while :)

0|1
    0|0
    • thank god

• Show All
    • I write lengthy opinions all the time. Just don't label them, "My Takes." You have a compulsive need to "toot your own horn" which I find transparent.

• Didn't know responding to someone who said they enjoyed mytakes was called tooting my own horn.
      Look, I could careless about your lengthy opinions and low mho percentage. If you haven't even made an attempt to write a mytake you have no place to talk.

• Pretty much everyone on your list. I hope to be on someone's list one day, but I need to publish more myTakes first 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Thank you.

0|1
    0|0
  • The ones that I follow tend to have awesome myTakes. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Thanks for the mention! I'm trying to post takes more often but I am busy in school. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Thanks

0|1
    0|0
  • Thanks!

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to love reading @Betwyn mytakes. She hasn't wrote anything new in quite some time now though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, no, but I haven't read any Takes that I can really relate to.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really enjoy reading @Masterofyou mytakes

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but there are a few from your list whose takes I absolutely dread seeing because it's always garbage and wish there was a way I could filter it out from my view.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely read my takes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't seek out mytakes. the only ones I read are from people I follow.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think they're all terrible.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8