Is An Illuminati Forming On GaG?

I feel like there's a big group of people who basically run GaG, wtf do you think? Are you tired of these guys or what? They comment constantly... they ALL agree... are we being taken over?

I totally thought I could take away the anonymity, that sucks, haha.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah there are 3 different types of moderators on GAG "S" "M" and "A" the Illuminati symbol has 3 sides a triangle has 3 sides the Illuminati symbol is the shape of a triangle, there are 3 different prizes you can win in the GAG writing contest if you add those all up you get 12, divide that by 4 again which there are 4 different statuses you can get on GAG editor, "S", M" and "A" and you get 3 again Illuminati confirmed.

• You read way more into it than I imagined, lol.

• Lol the funny thing is I actually just came up with that right on the spot too.

• That's hilarious, haha.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 17

• I definitely know im not part of that group. I think i just got told that if there were stats, i'd be in the top 5 most hated. Made my day. If there is an Illuminati sorta thing going on, im sure of two things...
    1. it consists of all (or mostly) girls
    2. they sure as hell don't like me.

• I happen to like you tho, lol. You're good people.

• I appreciate that... i appreciate that :)

• We see through anonymity. We are cuming for you

• You know nothing, you can't handle the truth!

• Jon Snow knew nothing. Illuminati knows everything.

• "big group of people who basically run GaG, "

Yeah, they are the people who built the site!!
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...39ba1f62301224aa417e84.jpg

• Lol who are those guys? 😎

• 1|1
  • No... I think the Illuminati are too busy coming up with BS theories like The North American Union, Area 51, and Fema camps to even bother with GAG

• Area 51 is real, I found it when drunk one time, haven't been able to when sober, but that means nothing!

• THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, DO NOT LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

• What's back there though?

• It's a conspiracy

• I don't understand the question. Maybe they are trying to coerce us into a depopulation agenda by ruining our sex lives.

• Yeah we're all watching you https://youtu.be/g8CRh6xgJcg

• Umm what are you smoking and where can I get some.

• I dont know and tbh i dont give a shit.

• We Are Watching

• nope. my opions are my own. no illuminati needed

• So you believe there are people behind GAG Admins and the latter are just puppets?

• I could agree more. The band together, live on Gag and and believe they hold the truth. I find most of their opinions and Takes, juvenile and naive

• Should read, "I could not..."