If you block every moderator and editor is there less chance your question will get hidden?

Like whenever I ask a question with the slightest thing which could be twisted into apparent offensiveness it gets hidden by the mods who are just trying to keep their "quota"
It's gotten to the point of absurdity.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• So much on here that I wonder why it is allowed, and you think you are being picked on for your questions. Since that is not a problem with most on here, I am betting that you are definitely posting things you know are wrong. And the mods can see your dirty soul regardless of your trying to hide it. lol.

What Girls Said 10

• LOL no. First of all everyone can still see everything you post and a block doesn't stop someone from flagging your posts.

Even Ubermods only have a quota of like 20.

Stop posting offensive content and you'll stop having your posts removed. Super easy.

• I love how you make a post solely to whine bout how the mods ares supposedly wrongly misconstruing your posts and removing that, and how 'absurd' it is. The fact that it happens seemingly often leaves your inability to see that your posts are frequently offensive and against something very simple known as 'posting guidelines' clear as day, and to be the most absurd thing going on here.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

(nobody really cares about you, specifically, all that much. Hate to break it to you but perhaps you should occupy yourself with better things than rebelling against sites like GaG keeping their content somewhat moderated.)

• Sounds like you've been hit close to home. Maybe it's you doing it.
      If there's actually something wrong with them then why do they always get reinstated by the admin?

It is classed as antagonizing to insult someone on here. Such as you saying nobody really cares about you.

@bobbyx I fail to see where I insulted anybody, though.

• lmao, you do realise the admin can see all your questions, and you can't block them.
    clearly since mods are removing the questions, there's obviously something u need to fix.

• Mods only hide questions so if your questions meet G@G s guidelines for posting, then they'll be put back up by the admin. . If not, then the admin will remove them.

Blocking all mods won't prevent your questions being hidden. It'll only prevent the mods being able to post on your questions

• Hmmm, Very Interesting here, dear.
    Perhaps if I had taken GAG's Offer up over a year ago to be a Mod, I would not have All the Fellow Followers/Followings And Friends that I seem to have.
    Good luck And Good that you see Perhaps a Pattern. xx

• You do realize admins get the final say on everything and they can still remove them, right?

• Admins often reinstate my question after the moderators have hidden it.
      Which proves my point they are just looking for anything they can to keep their quota and don't have an actual brain.

• Maybe you just have one on your case. Or someone keeps reporting you stuff. Doesn't mean all the mods are after you or something.

• Nah, that won't work, all users can still see what you post if you block them, including us.

• Nope, they can still see them and hide/report your stuff. Plus, the admins see all. Just don't be a bag of dicks.

This should help:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• No, your questions can still be reported and hidden one way or another.

• Seriously? Because my last questions were about kinks and they didn't get blocked.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, they are generally vindictive and not professional when it comes to the position. But heh they don't get paid. Free labor isn't exactly the cream of the crop. For the most part they are college kids stuck the high school popularity loop. So what do you expect?

• 1. The mods may not be able to answer your question cause they are blocked since they are users as well
    2. But however, they can answer anonymously
    3. Further, their moderation tools will work just fine and yes they can see your question :)

• You cannot answer anonymously if the OP has already blocked you.

Original Poster. It's a term used in forum sites.

Means if I block you, you won’t be able to opine on my questions. Not even anonymously. Because that'd ruin the significance. This will make it even more easier to harass the users.

oh ok thank you :) I thought it was possible to post as anon... @YourFutureEx

• Nope.

• No members can still see your questions even if you have blocked them. There is a lot of sexism in moderation. For instance a girl asking: why are there so many ugly guys in the world allowed, but a guy asking the same about girls gets removed