GaGers with the best body?

Which GaGers have the best body?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know who really has the Best from the Rest, There are probably so many that I have Yet... To see their bodies.
    I do Know that the Most beautiful Brit on here, dear, is @Victorianne and I would Imagine my sister has a great shape to go along with her Great smile all the while, Just like Princess Diana once had.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Aww sis thank you so much. I appreciate that a lot!! I do try to keep in shape and workout 6 days a week. I love you lots sis. You are so dear to me, an unbreakable bond ❤

• @Victorianne you are as well, sis... Like the Queen Elizabeth, where you should be wearing a crown on your own head, sis. xx

• Thank you, @Victorianne, for the Vote of Confidence and love you, sis!! xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 13

• for my taste or should I say 1 of them it's @Clarisa_ by a mile lol

@Beautifiedgirl123 = another 1 and i love the way she dresses

@CaramelCookie

• More cookies for you 😏😏

• Tell your bottom named friend I replied to her with this. Since she made a cowardly move by blocking me right after insulting me.
      "She was obviously talking to me and tagged me so that was your response when you mentioned "baby" and "immature brats" like me so lay off the crack pipe. Yes, you haven't interacted so it's strange that you took a cheap shot. And schitzo? Really now? You're the one who needs to seek help for calling me a schitzo of all things."
      @archiz I only blocked you after private conversation. If we were arguing publicly, I wouldn't do it cause I'm no coward and have no intention of cowardly humiliating others like some people publicly. Unless you were a complete bigot, which you're not. And I happen to unblock you right after blocking you so it's not really that ironic :)
      @Cosytoasty Nothing escalated quickly. The coward took one cheap shot after another publicly and then blocked me. I wouldn't be surprised if this same coward would report my comment here. Haha.

• Thanks mist 😏

• Hard to tell, not everyone has a body pic up... can only judge that from a select few.

• lol!! I agree with you, @Tdieseler either Faces and no other Traces. At least you show that you have a body here. xx

• @Paris13 Im the smart one, my phone just enhances that. unlike most people who use those phones, i actually know what happens the moment i touch anything on there. it runs in my head, just as fast as it loads on the screen.

• lol!! I know, fizzles out, @Tdieseler. xxoo

• @smmyskittles
    @rgb008
    @consultantisback

@momaa << Not srs

• Everyone is beautiful.

EVERYONE!

• There are some girls with nice bodies here. Anyways, it's pretty amusing to me how certain users are so shameless that they are willing to block people right after taking cheap shots at them. Trying to maintain their GAG "rep".

• @smmyskittles is well-put in more ways than one ;p No wonder a lot of dudes be crushin' on her ;p

• Definitely @Justbanannaz for sure 😉 haha

• @ConsultantIsBack for sure

@fearless_banana your tattoos are amazing by the way 😛

• hmm I'd need to see a couple more bodies to choose one :P

• damn if only i wasn't too tall and skinny

• Obviously me!!

• im sure im on that list