Why are so many people on GAG so lame?

About 95% of the people who answer my questions are too lame to be helpful. Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Bc this is Gag. I don't even know why you're so surprised tbh..

• Lol I didn't say I was surprised.

• Lol I was just bored and curious. But it does surprise me how many people are inserting themselves in that very vague 95% of people who ever only answers the questions that I asked, which is not very many. I'm not talking about the entire website as a whole. I'm talking about the five questions I have asked before. But if the shoe is fitting them they must want to wear it

• I just find it funny how obviously offended or even butthurt some people on this question actually react.. I mean if you know u not lame there would be no reason for u to freak at this right? 😝

What Guys Said 21

• I always try to provide the best answer to questions I can answer. I only answer questions I know something about.
    I am not too sure how others approach questions. There are some people who tend to joke more than give actual advice. It can help very much to write the question properly and make it easy to understand.

• Because no one gives a fuck about you.

• Because we're a bunch of amateurs that only give opinions. If you want real advice for serious questions, then you should seek professional help.

Having said that, there are a few of us that really do try to help. We may not be right, but we try.

So many questions on GAG are so badly written, I just bypass them. Other questions I try to understand and try to be objective in my answers.

• La me? Is that French for "The me"?

• We're easily triggered.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../8fc.gif

• Too many people want to troll thinking they're funny, or they are trying to get cheap XPer points quickly.

I am one of those GaGers that trys their best to post useful shit all the time. :)

• because your questions are SHITTTT.

• What was your question?

• Yeah I noticed that too. Maybe because they all get on gag when they are bored and they just continue to stay bored while they are online. I'm bored too rn

• Most people here don't give a fuck. They're just killing time because they're bored or have no life.

• meh if your subjective points of view are not good enough for you then you can always leave :P

but then again that would be easy wouldn't it ;)

• What?

• ah forgive me i ment our there we go our subjective points of view :)

• Oh okay. Your right I could leave. And I almost did. But I keep it around for little minor questions that I have here and there. I wouldn't put anything on here that actually means anything to me so I don't get hurt or offended at it, I was really js.

• Because your questions are too lame to warrant a helpful answer.

• Most people are on here just for the hell of. it. Like a community

• Majority of the people are on here are strange lol.

• Lmao this shit filled with nerds

• I don't know, but you should do something about that.

• maybe you ask lame questions?

• You're welcome, babe.
    We all love you too!

• Because it's not Google or your So or you that needs to do the thinking or an expert in that area

• Probably because people ask questions and than get all butt hurt over the answers, it's like well than why'd they ask the question.

• I really don't. I don't get bothered easily. But other people do. That's why I said they were lame, not because they had bad opinions all the time. But because most people who ever answers any of the questions I asked get upset at my questions. Like now, I didn't say everyone was a lame. I said so many people are. And I didn't say 95% of people who use GAG are lame. I said 95% of people who answer my questions are lame. I haven't asked very many questions on here so that makes like what...13 people. Out of all of GAG, most of the people got butthurt because they didn't take the time to read my question thoroughly and realize I could be talking about 3 people for all they knew. I notice so many girls get offended way too easily. But I try not to get offended back because like... what's the point? But I agree with what your saying, only its the reverse in my case.

• It depends on what do you mean by lame. Are they telling you things that you need to hear, but that you just don't want to hear? Are they just telling you things you want to hear instead of being honest? Are they just giving bad advice because they have no experience dealing with your issue? Depending on your type of question, I see those three things happening a lot.

• Lame people give advice or input on things they don't understand. Instead of being able to relate and offer genuine advice, they give advice on what they THINK they know, but don't. Basically that's what I'm saying.

What Girls Said 12

• Maybe your questions are lame.

• They're not. You just can't handle people having their own opinions. Maybe you need thicker skin.

• I only answer questions that I'm able to help and I have some knowledge on. I apologize if I'm unhelpful. I try to write and give as much helpful answers or opinions as I can. Most of the time you will have to write a title that is eyecatching and write stuff in your description that makes senses. Some people just joke around and I'm mad about that too

• I appreciate real genuine help. Key word being genuine. But people acting righteous about be that doesn't matter is lame. You don't sound lame at all though so I'm not saying you. You sound like a cool person

• Thanks haha ^_^

• Many users just don't care and are here only to pass the time.

• Depends on what your questions are like.

• That's quite rude, darling. Honestly.

• Are you one of the lames? If you don't think you are then don't worry about me. I'm just kind of rude. 😂😂Oh well

• you're probably one of them too, op.

• Did I offend you? Because most people only get offended if it applies to them😂

• What are you talking about? Lmfao

• Lol I'm not going to play pretend with you. You know what you are you don't have to ask me. If I offended you because I said that 95% are lames, your probably in the 95% lmfao 😂😂

• reveal yourself so I can answer

• @MollyWap baby. Are you mad? Only people who know it applies to them get offended by it💁😂 js

• I didn t say I am mad lol
      I just wanted to see if I knew you
      but I don t :/
      don t think I ever answered your questions though
      and for that I m mad xD

• Aww damn. My bad lol.

• That's the Internet for you.

• Because we are here just to pass our time and for gift cards.

• Do you think it may be you ask such lame questions?

• Yeah, you're SOOOOO unbothered by lames that you make a thread declaring 95% people on here are lame.

If the site is lame then get off of it. You wouldn't be missed lol

• Your too mad and for what? I can get on whatever I want honey. I said 95% of the people who answer my questions not 95% of the the people anyway. Lol learn how to read

• And learn how to accept you ask shit questions.

• @EllieLexis513 you never once answered any of my questions so your irrelevant. You two keep on being mad together😂😇