Do you keep your activity on GAG private from your family and friends, or do they know?

Why do you keep it private if you do? Do you prefer to keep your online friends separately from your real friends?

1|0
16|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't tell anyone about what I do or what I don't do on the internet. If they wanna see it though, that's okay since I have nothing to hide and I don't do anything illegal.

But talking specifically about GaG, it doesn't make any difference if they see it or not, I'm the only one who speaks English in my house and certainly the best English speaker among all my friends, so my family and most of my friends would understand nothing xD

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Not really, my sister knows and she even has an account.
    My mom , I briefly told her about it but she didn't care lol
    My Dad , I would rather not tell him haha
    My friends, I told a couple of them and they didn't care about the site.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, my family, some of my friends, and my boyfriend know I'm on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've told a few people in real life the basic idea of the site. Doesn't mean I want them on here, though. Hah.

0|1
    0|0
  • i asked questions in front of my friends and sister.
    When they are not giving answers , i ask question here.
    And gosh , they read answers before i do.
    haha

0|1
    0|0
  • No. My little sister knows that I use GAG. She doesn't like it, but I don't care about what she says.
    Yes, I keep my online friends separately from my my real life friends. They don't know that GAG exists. And I probably will never tell them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I keep it to myself. But I do wear my GaG shirt around the house lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • They know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha.

I don't think they should know that I'm on here.

I sure keep it to myself.

:\

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely separate

0|1
    0|0
  • I keep it to myself

0|1
    0|0
  • I;m sure my sister knows other then that nobody.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is definitely private lol

0|1
    0|0
  • God no. No one knows and no one ever will

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't need to know about gag

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't know cause it never came up, but my sister does cause i told her to join.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah it's a skeleton in my closet haha no way im telling people about this damn weird ass website i'm addicted too god knows why haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Only my former best friend knows I'm on this site. I actually invited him to join. Other than him no one else who knows me knows that I'm on this site. I wouldn't mind if they did because I don't post anything I might regret later.

0|1
    0|0
  • My sister is on here occasionally and I'm sure she checks out what I' m up to! My mum knows about it, but is non-commital... I am still wondering if she's got an accout and is watching over her offspring :-o

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely private. I'd be embarrassed if someone I know in real life found out that I use this site. Lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • My wife knows, often advises.

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't know. I keep it private. Lol if only my mom knew about the myTake I just wrote, I'd really be dead lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely keeping it secret!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't and won't openly announce that I'm on here, but if someone brings up the question I'd give 'em my username if they wanted it, for whatever reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't talk about it. They've never seen it. I don't try to hide it, it just stays hidden.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care who sees my profile. I got nothing to hide.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh hell no !!! They cannot know it.

0|1
    0|0