Is anybody else getting really annoying ads (only on girlsaskguys) that redirect you to another Web page?

When im browsing GAG on my phone I keep getting these ads that pop up randomly, then send me to a different Web page. One that keeps occurring is an ad that says my phone has a virus and keeps buzzing. Only happens on GAG and I'm told it's just an advert and nothing to do with phone or browser. Can GAG please remove this specific ad? I don't mind ads but this one is incredibly annoying as I can't stay on the site for more than a minute before I'm redirected and my phone is buzzing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello. We've made some adjustments so this shouldn't happen anymore. Please let us know if it continues to cause you problems. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• You can tell them all about it here http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• It is very annoying indeed. It only happens on my phone. I've stopped using my phone and now only use my iPad and laptop for GaG

• Yeah its incredibly annoying. I tried to reply to you twice there and it popped up both times when I attempted to do so 😠. Contacted them about it so hopefully they get rid of it and you can use your phone again 😂

• I get those all the time! They're so annoying. The only time they disappear is after I've posted 20 different opinions in a day.

• Doesn't happen to me! I'm also using my phone and I've never had issues with ads since signing up

What Guys Said 1

• They only remove if you post 20 opinions a day