Everytime I go on GaG with my phone, I get redirected to a weird website. What to do?

Everytime I log on here I get redirected to this weird website. That weird website shows some kind of slot machine, and tells me to click on it. It also tells me I have a chance to become a millionaire. It's obviously a virus so I just go back to GaG. But when I do that, that weird website just pops up again. It's getting really really annoying. It never happens on any other website. Only when I'm on GaG. So why is GaG redirecting me to a virus website? And what can I do to stop it. Can I block that website somehow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! We have made some adjustments so this shouldn't happen anymore. Please let us know if it does happen again. Thanks! :)

What Girls Said 2

• You should probably contact one of the admins, people have been complaining a lot about the ads that play here. I don't see any since ads disappear after a certain xper level (and I have adblock on my browser anyway). If enough people bug them about the annoying ads, they might change them.

• Alright then. I'll go and bug one of them about this. But tbh, I don't know who the admins are.

• We don't have that kind of power :P

• We should start a revolution then :P

• Try an ad blocker.

What Guys Said 2

• GAG adverts may carry a virus of some sort. You seem to have picked up a browser hijacker of some sort. Contact admin:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Sounds like you might have virus on your phone, download an antivirus ( Avast App) and Scan your phone.

• I don't think so. Like I said, it only happens when I'm on gag. It never happens on any other website.