Why are guys on here so desperate and creepy?

I answered one question about fetishes and got messages from rather regular users on here being to be creepy and this is not first time, I can even show you them in messages if you like and they are more of regular users on here that pretend to act less creepy. Why are most guys here so depressed, desperate and ready to do anything for girl? This one guy started acting creepy and when I stopped replying. He asked me if I wanna see his dick? Wtf and he is very active user on here too that didn't sounded like that. Why? Why do creepy?

Most Helpful Guy

• cause im a... slaaaaaave.. for you...

i49.photobucket.com/.../...-smile_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

• hahaa you don't have to show me proof, i am well aware of all that shit

• Pretty sure they won't beg you to see their vags or boobs because they don't need to

• thats the thing, i never ask them too, hence from what I've experienced.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5349e5f5d2.jpg

Website forums are populated with most of the same people that you'd actually encounter out in the world - EXCEPT that you're more likely to NOT have the most popular, most attractive people here, because they're too busy living their lives. So, you get the normal cross-section except less of the "top-end".

Obviously, there are plenty of desperate, creepy guys in real life, right? So that means you're going to get them here too. Then, the anonymity of the Internet is going to let many of those creepy guys be much more forward and direct than they normally would be, because they are insulated from the consequences of their actions.

Next, these guys are acting from a MALE mindset and perspective - not realizing that women think and work very differently, and have different priorities. In one of the comments, you mentioned not "begging guys to see your boobs or vagina" - well, now many complaints do you think you'd get if you DID do that? Likely none (from guys, anyway), and lots of grateful and happy guys checking out your pics. That's because guys LIKE naked pics and don't need an emotional attachment in order to enjoy them and want them. (Most) girls DO need an an emotional attachment to enjoy a dick pic - they only want to see THEIR guy's dick, and others give them the creeps. These desperate guys don't understand that - they assume that girls work the same way as they do, and will be turned on by random dick pics and such. The fact that a small percentage of girls ARE turned on by them and respond positively to them only reinforces that idea for these guys - they completely ignore the fact that MOST girls are repulsed, and it just becomes a numbers game for them.

Here's the bottom line:

- Only a small percentage of guys do this stuff, but when there are 400,000 regular site users, half of which are men, 20 or 30 guys is a tiny percentage of that total, but to YOU, a single individual, it seems like a lot. It isn't.

- This is a site that specifically talks about sex and relationships, so sexual subjects and people interested in sexual subjects are going to be drawn here even more than an average web forum. You have to accept that additional risk/annoyance when you come here or any site like this.

• - It's the Internet. You'll never stop this phenomenon, but most websites, including this one, have tools to help you manage it. You can make your profile private and only let those on your approved list contact you. You can block individual people, and you can report serious problems to the admins.

- Ultimately, you'll need to grow a thicker skin and not let this kind of thing bother you so much. You can't change the world - all you can do is manage it.

• That seems odd. Dot get me wrong it's normal on any sight to find creepy people hell even on this sight o have found people with obsessive behavior, creepy behavior, stalker behavior. It's not that guys are like that in general but you have to keep in mind this sight is all over the world so odds are your finding the world's creepers here and that extends to many women I have found with the same traits. Dealing with those things are a simple reality of being online it sucks that it happens but it is a reality that comes with scocial constructed sights like this that run on societal opinion and structured so that opinion may be shared openly. The best thing you can do is ask them to be more respectful of you and if they choose not to then block them. It is interesting to see it though so common place, but as I said in a sight that is structured on open communication it's bound to happen and we as people simply need to learn to handle the situation in the proper and often most simple way.

• It's a shame indeed, but what you can do, is:
    Profile>My Settings>Privacy Settings>Allow messages only from people I follow.

It let's you pick adn choose who can and who can't message you..
    unfortunately, it also shuts out genuine people from messaging you.

Just ignore them.. or try to.

• I did but even guys who I thought weren't creeps were, it should be option to report them and ban them off

• I used to be a mod myself. If there's anyone you can trust, it's me.

• Okkk

• That is just sick. These are true signs of a looser

• Makes me doubt every guy on here because most of them are indeed like that, my inbox is perfect example. One guy wrote a my take on how women should be respected and later messaged me really creepily. He was in 40s

• Yes this site and just about everyone like it ( if others exist ) . The net is fill of creeps weirdo and everything in between

• Because we dont get any girls IRL so we come on here to let out our #HornDog-ness for the whole GAG community to see http://i.imgur.com/qcleG.gif

But now i'm wondering who were the "active/regular" guy who went full creep mode?

• This site sets th... *This is about as far as i got before i got forcefully redirected to a casino website on the mobile version of this site*.

• Lel it keeps happening to you huh?

• Actually he messaged me again lol.. he thinks I am his cum dumpster

• Oh boy... If it get's uncomfortable just block him.

• I don't know why guys do that. They must really desperate and horny. I don't even message my followers much less random girls.

Thank god I'm a guy and I don't receive those type of messages. Being a girl on this site must suck. Lol

• Makes me curious to know who they are, if they're regular users. I would be surprised. Hope it's not none of my guys.

• Depends on your guys but yea more of active users

• Lol bexause first thing when I clicked your profile, I saw "sexy older women" wth

• And? What's wrong with me liking older women?

• Please don't speak for all of us! I'm no creep. You just had one bad experience with someone here. There's people like that everywhere.

• No but this place is flooded

• Well... thanks for sharing. It'll definitely make me more watchful of who I'm talking to here.

• i don't message girls on here and i don't act desperate and creepy. I don't know some of the guys on here do that. it doesn't make sense.

• Because they haven't gotten their noodle wet in quiet some time!

• And desided to turn sad?

• They act sad and say that s picture will help them. Don't buy that garbage. Lol

• I mean, I would be normal. But then the girls here are of such high stock, such quality, that I just can't help myself ;)

• Haha, I don't know what guys get from internet messages and nude pics from random girls. I think its just a fun thing to do. Like its a game.

Youtubers I watch have said 17 year old kids send them dick pics. When they open and close the message, the 17 year old kid sends a another message " HAHA, you saw my dick!"

• 0|3
  • Which users?

Lets publicly shame them! 😈

• Think they come from a creep forum. I answered a similar question about fetishes and the asker messaged me about it. Got creepy really fast lol

• Can you show me the messages?

• Because people are like tha, and they don't have balls to tell that to girls they know. The most "creepy" I will get is when I publicly tell somebody they're beautiful, when I really mean it.

• Psh women are more creepy on here. Msging me for noodz constantly. It's like my eyes are up here. #ViolatedAf

• lol... YET i have seen some profiles of dudes with more than 60+ female followers.. and they are following just a few...

why? can you answer it?

• What?

• Lol I had guy messaging me who had 150 female followers asking me if I wanna see his dick

• there's an anonymous button for a reason you know.

i really dont know actually why guys are like that.

• So I am just suppose to go Anon just because most creeps on here never really get action and they decide to be creepy?

• So I should be one controlling that? Hiw about they don't ask me that at all?

• you have no control over that. you can make questions like these and hope it will change, or you can just press the button to be anon.

• Make your profile private

• You made the decision to message someone through here. Kinda expected from most guy on here. That's why they go anonymous. If you don't care enough say their user names through a common post. All you girls should do this to these desperate guys.

• Lack of positive female attention/interaction growing up would be my guess

• This is the internet

Land of the memes and home of the trolls

It'll keep you losing and regaining faith for everything you've ever known

• It is not troll when someone beg u to see their dick lol

• Refer to my last line

• Tell us his name don't be shy. u made a post about it might as well tell us.

If u don't tell us of didn't happen.

• Who are they? I am curious...

• do you really think guys that are successfully with girls comes to this site?

• Beware a man with nothing to lose.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 17

• I've experienced a lot of creepiness on this site too, but think of it in retrospect; this is a community where sexuality is openly discussed, so naturally that inspires the perhaps more desperate individuals to flock here as a means of passively fulfilling their perversions. The internet is a beautiful thing for such folks because there is no direct repercussion for them acting like sleazebags.

• Wow really. It's just eigther creeps like him or cocky dicks and my inbox is filled with themz it's more of active users too

• In my experience it's best to just ignore it. A lot of people just get off to the negative reaction they get. If you pay them no mind, they'll get the picture eventually.

• It's the Behind the Scenes Not to be Seen Behind the Computer Curtain.
    I have found that there have been a few Creeps in the time I have been on here, dear, For over two years. I have even Allowed some, who at the time, I did not know what they were all about, On my celly and They either Sent Pix of Dicks or Turned out to be Some Sort of More... El Creepo.
    Good luck And after awhile, You will just Flow with Joe. xx

• Thanks, sorry. I needed to rant

• Thank you for the Like, and I was enjoying your Little Rant.. Made my day in a Big way. xxoo

• I ask myself the same thing all the time. ALL THE TIME. The best thing to do is be LOUD about it. Flag their profiles and message all the admins you have the patience to deal with.

Don't ignore the creepy little bastards. Tell them to get the fuck out of your inbox and don't talk to them nicely. They like to say bullshit like "i don't know girls don't like me until they say so" so be crystal clear.

Heck even PM me or anther person on here you trust to help you get rid or them or help you send the message that they need to GO AWAY.

• Not surprised. Seems like a lot of guys here are really desperate and all too eager for whatever ounce of female sexual interaction they can get.

• I totally know what you mean! The joys of anonymity, brings out their pent up inner creep.

• Because most people on here are anti-social losers who don't know how to interact with people in real life, so they act out on their urges.

• You are probably right

• This place has a lot of degenerates here.

• No need to to prove it I believe you. It happens to all girls. Questions about fetishes I avoid as they are just ways of initiating sexy talk. The Internet attracts thirsty men like flies to shit. You never know who u r dealing with online.

• It is like 95% are really creepy idiots and 5% are really cocky douchebag sociopaths. My inbox is perfect example and yea probably

• The Internet attracts hateful misogyny.

• Apparently is and very creepy, I can even show you in messages this creep I was talking about in questions. He is rather active member

• This is the Internet.

• But this place is flooded with it

• Stop blaming ut on internet

• Well it is. Many losers and creepy can hide behind the safety of their computers and creep away, hon. If you can't deal with it, maybe you should take some time off the Internet.

• Forrealllll lol that's why I don't allow messages from random people. You should change your settings.

• I have but even people that I eben thought were cool and let them follow me was really creeps, I can show you in messages right now

• Ok my profile is private too but I just needed to rant cos of these creeps

• Ok sent u a request

• The internet attracts a lot of people who don't know how to interact with others. Unfortunately, this website is no exception.

They probably don't realize how creepy they're being, more's the pity.

• Yea but this place is flooded with them, I really wonder if they have social issues

• More than likely, yes. And that's probably why they're on a website like this in the first place, but they don't know how to take advice or they don't have the self-awareness to realize that they have a problem.

• I noticed that too when I uploaded a picture of myself. Suddenly random guys started messaging me out of nowhere... I guess it's just something you have get used to as a girl. It's the same on dating sites and even Facebook from time to time

• But there are way more of them here

• Dating sites are worse but yeah, I agree. it wasn't something I expected...

• Some people on here don't know how to interact with people so they act on their urges is of the Internet. When I first made my account here, I got my fair share of creepy messages and because of it, I rarely message anyone and keep followers number low, and only people I know. If it wasn't for the xper points, I would be long gone.

• Yea I feel ya on that. You just gotta tell it to their face that that's not what you're looking for or you block em.

• To me, guys on gag are just harmless and curious, rather than "desperate and creepy"

• The Internet is always full of creeps

• Soceity is fucked and messed up, who cares anymore, morals values, all out of the window now. Its all about fucking, sleeping around, lying, hurting. I wish it was like the old days