Do you message the opposite sex on this site? Why or why not?

It seems like the girls on this site get creeped on more. Messaging girls on this site is irrelevant to me cause it's not a dating site and I'm 6'9 so that will scare them off. It will scare off the dudes too lol. I wouldn't mind if anyone messaged me first though.

• Yes I do
  • No I don't
  • No they message me
People in real life are too intimidated to approach me and people on here are too intimidated to message me first
Anyone want to message me first

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't, unless I've talked to them on here before.
    And I can definitely testify that I did get quite a lot of creepy messages on here regarding various fetishes but also just people who apparently enjoyed to insult me for no particular reason before I went private.

• That's crazy. I haven't got that so far. Maybe I will who knows and then I'll go private 😕

• @Waffles731 Lol I already tried the dickpic-reply with the "mine is better" caption - that already did the job so it doesn't have to be ugly 👌

• No, you want to make them so uncomfortable they will think again you send the kind of photo I listed

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I have I'm friends with a few members of the opposite sex on here, and I've had quite a few message me, so I talk with em, I talk with both men and women on here, and unless they give me a reason not to, I give most people a chance.

What Girls Said 31

• I do but only some guys. And it's only platonic conversations. If they try to sext with me they get blocked. Same goes for girls.

I welcome messages from people but I also reserve the right not to respond if I'm not comfortable with the conversation.

• Unless you message me and talk about sex/my breasts, right off the bat; I give everyone a chance.

You message some sensitive people (sorry, not sorry).

• I don't know why some people on here have the nerve to message people about sexual things. I can't talk to sensitive people.

• I usually try to take everything as a joke (insults included). :]

Orphan [[won't tag him, but he's an active user]] gets blocked all the time, for no real reason (like how you said about disagreeing).

You seem decent, so don't let it get to ya. :P

• Thank you 😀

• No, I'm here to pass time and give advice. Nothing else. It's not that I don't like talking to people but some guys send really weird messages... Most of the time I don't even respond to those. But I don't mind if someone whose question I commented on wants to discuss the topic further and sends a private message. Overall, I think I initiated a conversation once and it was with a guy who commented on one of my questions

• Well, guys do all the time lol but I respond. I've initiated one conversation recently though, so yea.

• I have never initiated a conversation through message to anybody on this website lol. Just not what I do.

• There's one girl that I talk to, but I don't message anyone first. I hate receiving messages from guys (on this site). I don't use GaG for such purposes.

• I don't either. Is it because the guys hit on you whenever they message you? What if it's a platonic message/question that isn't sexual or flirty? is that okay with you?

• No, it's not. The guys that have messaged me are really weird and say the oddest things. For example, they don't try to have a conversation. At all. They change the subject with every single message they send. In the end, they always ask something sexual, so I just ignore the ignorant f*cks.

• I never got that so far not even from the girls. Good thing you put your profile to private because that's annoying.

• I think the only guy on here i ever messaged first was rthomas43

Everyone else always messages me first.

• I only have a few times.

• No I don't, I'm here really to give advise, nothing more than that.

• Guys do... and I usually don't respond if it's just those, "Hi" or "Hi, how are you?" messages.
    I've only messaged a handful of guys (about 2 or 3, actually) here to discuss certain topics further (so we don't spam the question/post page) or to ask them for advice/opinions.

• I don't message people first usually but I will respond to the opposite sex if they message me and ain't creepy about it. I don't message everyone though cause I get too many messages so it's kinda hard to keep up with.

The creeps on the other hand... no thanks

• I've messaged guys on here before. And I answer messages from guys so long for as they aren't overly creepy.

• Yes, I have messaged guys before.

• Yes. When they message me and when I think I should respond them. Otherwise I don't.

• yeah, a few.

• no

boys hav cooties xD

ewww XD

• No, I don't.

• I do because I have friends of both genders.

• There are a few that I message on a semi regular basis.

• I don't usually message anyone because of my anxiety. If they message me, I might message them back. It depends on if I'm up for the emotional rollercoaster of messaging someone, haha.

• No, this isn't a dating site

• Some creepy guys ask about hair, sizes, and other random stuff.

• Vote C

• I message guys cos they message me.

• No, they message me and I really really don't want them to.

• Well it looks like you messaged this one guy first and then you got him banned for an argument you ignited

• I got messages from guys, but I wish girls would too, I would love to have a female friend

• I can't message so I haven't but I've had plenty of guys message me :)

• Creepy Guys message me all the time

• No, I played with messaging here and other sites at first but got yelled at by a few guys for not being available 24/7 and harassed badly for wanting more than friendly chatting once so I ditched that.

• I don't message anyone and I don't answer anyone who messages me.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 29

• Yes I do but only the good ladies I am familiar with. I noticed the only reasons I ever message random girls here is when I want to know what anime their profile picture is from, if they have one such picture.

• Never, unless messaged first.

• Messaging has nothing to do with creeping.

I've asked one girl i trust for advice, messaged others merely to explain an opinion or to elaborate one to answer their question properly. Girls (and some guys) do the same to me.

• There's a few I talk to once in a while. Sometimes they message me. There's some cool people on here and so e on the dumbest I've ever met lol.

• I don't message first, but when someone messages me I always respond.

• One I talk to a lot, and a few others I talk to on and off.

• I don't think I've ever messaged anyone first.

Generally it's me who's getting contacted. Mostly by girls.

• I've never messaged anyone first. People are the ones to message me first.

• I openly say im gay in like 80% of my comments so the female catfish people leave me alone/block me and most females i talk to are in chat i do get a lot of messages from males though.

• what do the males message you?

• and the very rare chance that happened 3 times a dude will send me a dick pic Luckily i can report that shit.

• yeah straight guys are more bicurious than people think. yeah good thing we all can report that kind of shit cause that's unacceptable.

• only admins; only dicpix ofc :D

• i did once, i was curious about a girl's profile pics so i asked some questions, then i stopped talking. she did not seemed creeped out.

• I'm here to give my opinion. I have no ulterior motives so no ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

• Yes I do & still do. No it isn't a dating site, but does it have to be? A few conversations can lead to more eventually

• Sometimes if they're cool enough.

• The only people I end up messaging are people that I'm friends with and we've ended up interacting a lot on the site, it's never a random message out of nowhere.

• only if i am invited

• yeah

• Are they your friends with them or do you message whoever you find attractive?

• @JohnMike999 I was blocked today by this girl because I told her I don't like Star Wars and I'm not going to participate in her popularity contest. It happens daily because some people are too sensitive and can't take criticism.

• @JohnMike999 I don't know man i never ran into any problems with that user lol. i don't talk to her regularly.

• Yeah, I've had several good conversations here.

• I Never message to girls first... I dont want to be called creep

• I text with some people on here. Why not?

• There are a few women here that I talk to for advice in PMs. You can chat with people and make friends without being a creep.

• Nope

• Not with the purpose of dating or sexting.

• If I get messaged I respond, but I don't go out of my way to message anyone.

• No I don't.. I only message you though haha

• Only message with dick pics crew.

• While, of was liking for a dating site I'd try, you know, a dating site. But than, that's just me.

• No because this isn't a dating site. Yeah, I know - Shocking!

• No I don't message anyone