Do you like being notified that one of your GAG followers asked a question?

I ask a question that I would really need some input on then I see a notification. "Great. Let's see what others think" however its not someone giving me input for my question, no, it's one of my followers wanting to know what's everyone's favorite flavor of starburst😑 (Just an example but not an exaggeration either)

I'd rather be able to select whether I want to be notified by my followers or not. And folks who do like being notified can easily select the option to be notified. What do u think?

• Yes
  • No
  • It's whatever really

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get notified do dat. You can select your notification 😊 Go to your notification setting and untick it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no. I don't even like some of my followers. Like Why would I want to know about Creeper McCreep who follows all the girls posts about hiss weird fetish?

• LMAO!!!😩😩 That's some of the questions I've been seeing too. Questions about creepy guys fetish. lol

• I hate them so much. The best thing to do is just ignore them.

What Guys Said 7

• Turned it off since I don't care who asked the question.

• I must have turned that feature off

• I turned off a lot of those features because I was getting to many of those notifications

• I dont like it at all. How do you turn it off?

• I just learned that you can turn it off by going to your settings then go to notifications then untick the box that says "someone you follow ask a question"

• thats why i dont recommend people following me because of the kind of questions i ask lol

• I don't really care but sometimes I answer their questions :)

• Yeah I do like it

• Yes of course if I had more followers lol. I wouldn't mind answering their questions

What Girls Said 10

• You can turn those notifications off by going to your settings page on your profile, scrolling down to where it says "Notifications" and then uncheck the box that says "Someone you follow asks a question or shares a myTake" located underneath the Community section. :)

• You can decide. Go to settings and uncheck that box

• No, and that's why I turned off getting notifications for that.

• I think you can turn that feature off in your settings.

• It's why I disabled that feature I didn't want it.

• I don't even get notified of that.

• No, it shows up in my feed already. Why do I need a notification?

• I'm not. I am, however, notified that some I follow has ask a new question. and yes, I like it. (:

• Uhm, maybe.

:\

• I don't have that. Or least I don't see those notifications