Do you care about the opinions, how many gagers hurt your feelings before?

do you care about the opinions , how many gagers hurted ur feelings b4 ?
p. s : I DARE you to tag them

• idc
  • some gagers did hurt my feelings
  • i have no feelings :D
looks like the girls who have no feelings more than the guys :D
im so disappointed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I get ticked off, yea, of course. Do I get hurt? No. I've been told I have no soul many times by my sister, someone on GaG isn't going to get to me. And for the record, I do have a soul! I'm quite nice!

• I've been told I have no soul many times by my sister..
      thats not nice
      i would kick my bro in the balls if he said this to me -_-

• And I'm sorry if I've hurt others, especially unintentionally.

• thanks for mhg

Most Helpful Guy

• To @justbanANNAz

"to everyone who explicitly or implicitly doesn't like me:

you're wasting your energy. i don't give a fuck."

-I was about to say the same for you. I recall that I merely disagreed on you with something, as normal humans do, and then you called me a hater (please.. I have no time or enough fucks to give to hate) and then blocked me.
    So who's wasting time?

What Girls Said 28

• to everyone who explicitly or implicitly doesn't like me:

you're wasting your energy. i don't give a fuck.

• by the way someone tagged you.
      in fact you are the only one who was tagged :)

• 😂😂😂

• I would change that to

"I don't give 12 flying fucks"

😁

• ...
    media0.giphy.com/media/Eufq2u6V4e4QE/200_s.gif
    ...

Sorry not sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ehh

• I don't care about the blue anons on here enough to be emotionally affected in the slightest simply because they decide to call me a "stupid, fugly feminazi whore" (one of my favourites I got on here lol) because they can't handle my truthful opinion. I just think these people need to grow up and leave their houses more often, that's all 💁🏻

• There are a few Gaggers that I find extremely stupid "pseudo intellectuals" who are extremely full if hate and ignorant.
    I can think of 2 "Let us secure a future for white children"dude
    And another 27/28 years old dude.
    But they haven't hurt my feelings, simply because they talk shit, if the shit they said was truthful then maybe it would have hurt me, but their stupidity is just plain annoying.

• People wish they could bother me on this website. It's given me a lot of laughs that's for sure.

There's only one person who holds that position of power over me, and he's not even an active participant on here anymore.

• I don't think I've hurt people here, but I'm not quite sure. I haven't been bothered by users on here either.

• Meh.

I don't understand why people can't just respect other people's opinions or life choices. You don't have to live with the consequences so why do you care so much?

Society can only hurt if you care for it's opinion.

:\

• I used to get hurt by GaGer's once in a while. Now I couldn't care less. Like, they can f*ck off for all I care.

• Yes... Fair Weather friends Now.
    Good luck and Great question @YOussefELDl xx

• I have no feelings

• I don't lt people on the internet get to me. They wouldn't act so tough if they weren't sitting behind a screen lol.

• Only one person here could truly hurt me. I've had a few times where gag has made me a little sad and yes, I always actually care what people think of me.

• 0|0
    • come on , its not like i tagged u :D
      if u really dont give a fuck , then u shouldn't post ur opinion

• bruh... you asked a question. "how many Gaggers hurt your feelings before".

That was my answer. If you want the detailed psycho-babble answer - the short version is... I do not ever allow some Internet stranger to piss me off or hurt my feelings. Period. I'm not willing to invest that amount of emotional energy. :)

• oh sorry i thought u dont care was meant to be for the Q

• Yea I don't care. Like I'm going to give a damn what a bunch of people on the Internet say to me
    😂😂😂

• Feelings? What are those?

• I don't care about people's opinions and no one especially not a GaGer could hurt my feelings.

• it's not my problem... we all have varying opinions. i may not like theirs, and they may not like mine. just put your big girl/boy panties on and keep rollin'.

• never has happened, pissed me off yeah but never hurt my feelings lmao

• why lmao
      lol was enough :D

• good for you.
      nw lets stick with the main point
      try to be nicer to ur family
      and no im on the only one we are 3 brothers

• Not the only one**

• I welcome all opinions, ideas, conversation and debate :)

• some have hurt my feelings but then I remember I am strong and I can deal with it

• Nope 😊 People need to build a thicker skin.

• I just look at where the comments are coming from.

• A few have hurt my feelings for no good reason. Not gonna tag them though.

• I have no soul

• No one here every hurt my feelings, because my feelings aren't oversensitive pussies.

• I don't take this site seriously so nooo

• I care sometimes. Try not to.

• idrc what people think of me on the internet or irl

What Guys Said 19

• I haven't been bothered with anyone's opinion here, most people have been good to me and many have had healthy debates. I don't intentionally debate or hurt anyone's feelings on here, I'm direct and try to be to the point for efficiency's sake. If people disagree they disagree, that seems to be the point of debate, I'm always open to differing points of view.

• Sometimes people try to hurt my ego. Then I'm all like LOL um I don't know if you've noticed but I have a really big fucling ego! Really? Lmaoooo suck my dick

• Nobody's hurt my feelings, i dont really give them a reason to. Generally if you dont go around offending people, people won't be offsneive back.

If it were to happen on GaG it would only hurt a little if it came from somone who i liked, rather than the obvious idiots on here - i'm almost completely comfortable with my life so i'm pretty much immune to whatever these types can say.

• I care about less then 1% of the peoples opinions here, I've had more people then I can count disagree with me on tons of stuff, and have tried to hurt me. Doesn't work, and I know I've hurt several people's feelings on here, some I regret, most I don't. But hey if you cross a line you need to be put in your place, simple as that.

• Yes, it's happened before but unusual for me to have my feelers hurt unless it's someone I thought was pretty cool. You get someone jumping down your throat for nothing is stupid. I get angry and offended more than hurt feelings. I'm sure I've done it to other people too. I just have to tell myself it's impossible to argue with an idiot or someone that's dishonest. It makes no difference what you say or even prove they won't listen cuz they're always right no matter what.

• Anonymous was a real bitch to me the other day 😭

• Thanks for this question, now I know whose opinion to actually take seriously.

A shame really.

• If someone was a bitch to me on here, well, I just block them. I really don't care because most of the girls calling me ugly on here look rather stuck up and disgusting themselves, but it still helps to get rid of the negativity on here. I do that anywhere. In their mind they think they "won", but not really... I just don't put up with anyone's bullshit.

• Na, it's the internet, man. I don't lose any sleep over what happens on-line - here or anywhere else.

• I value their opinions otherwise I wouldn't ask questions however, there's a difference between giving their opinions and plain criticism or, antagonizing comments. No Gager has ever hurt my feelings. It just won't happen. I don't take rude remarks to heart as it's clear they got some issues going on in their end but what I do take more to heart is HONEST opinions.

• I couldn't give two fucks what people think 🙂

• I have better things to do than to worry about the people who don't like me. On the internet and in rl

• Like none, but there are tons of people on here that are cuckoo mostly the conservatives. They seem to hate so much lol

• Like I'll let some dipshits over the internet get to me

• No one hurt my feelings but you can say some are utter disappointment tbh xD

• dont have any feelings :D

• Not really. Had few girls call me ugly and didn't like it but wasn't really hurt or anything.

• Only some of them hurt my feelings but idc anymore

• depends, i don't really care if i do or not.