How have I not been banned or at least suspended from G@G yet?

Seriously, all I mostly do is post offensive comments and rile people up on purpose or ask dumb troll questions under the shroud of anonymity, one of which actually got somehow featured yet I never get reprimanded.
Can I do no wrong?
I'm trying to be the bad guy here, help me out a little.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• at least your owning that you are evil. kuddos :)

• Talk about incest, wanting to bang underagers, post penis pic etc

• That's too low brow for me though. My trolling is more to just wind people up a bit. For example I did a question once about what gaming consoles people remembered and I on purpose left out n64 cause I knew that's the one everyone would remember and whenever anyone mentioned it, I told them I'd never heard of it.
      The stupendousness that ensued was classic.

• Your too nice

• try harder bud, u'll achieve your dreams :)

• You want it too much, that's why.

• It's like that one thing on the menu you want most and then the waiter tells you they don't have it

• The admins love you ❤

• I wish you luck in the future. I'm sure you'll get suspended someday if you work hard! :P

• There's (unfortunately) no posting rules against trolling. There's only a profile flag for trolling other users.

So... apparently... you've been here long enough, and/or are witty enough, to stay in bounds and get away with it.

media.giphy.com/media/ZdC2z7wBWj8B2/giphy.gif

• Why? Do you want to get banned?

• maybe you should try making their little PC ears bleed.

• Goddamn commies.

• Guess you've flown under the radar so far.

• I wonder the same about my account haha

• If no one has reported you then you wouldn't.

Posting threats against people would probably do the trick but it would probably also get you arrested. So I don't actually recommend that.

• I think people block sometimes but I never seem to get reported

• So what exactly is the end game? Getting banned from every board? You desire to be an internet pariah?

• man are you really that desperate for attention

• Is it wrong to just want to be loved or at least loved to be hated if nothing else?

• Meh, that ain't funny actually.

:\

• Becaus they love you

• Troll harder.

• -.- your so sad haha

• Your answers/questions can be quite amusing/entertaining. That's why.
    People here need that shit.

What Guys Said 16

• You need to do more sexual harassment, be more like virgin hunter. I used to think that guy was a legend. . . until he changed

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Well from my experience with GaG is that being offensive is good. I had several comments, questions etc removed. All you have to do is, be confusing or too intelligent, speak in riddles if u will. Thats unacceptable. Its also unacceptable to be sincere and talk about more the negative things in life, like suicide, depression etc. Basically, just be nice. Gets you in trouble everytime.

• As someone who got banned before... I don't know why I got banned and I don't know why you haven't either.. Admins n probably has a secret crush on you

• Antagonize the othe users.

• Trying to be the bad guy? We can all see through that! You're really a good guy!

• Uh, maybe you just suck at trolling

• Not the only thing I'm sucking these days. If you know what I mean.
      Ask what I dare you.

• "Not the only thing I'm sucking these days. If you know what I mean.
      Ask what I dare you."
      I'd imagine a lot of dick.
      You see, you gave someone a such a straight line that it would so easily backfire.
      I think you are just not cut out for this

• I was actually being serious. Not about this question but what I wrote to you

• You need to criticize the admins and mods more, they hate that shit.

• I did a question about how the mods are all corrupt and just bend the rules as much as possible to get questions removed that don't even break the rules and nothing. Didn't even get hidden

• I think they're more lenient these days!

• Even I'm not banned, you got a long way to go :D

• Maybe you're not good enough.

• Apparently not offensive enough.. You should up your standards..

• You're just not as good at it as i am.

• maybe the admins like you

• Good question. Maybe you need to work a little bit harder.

• use words like faggot gay lesbo pig or curse words or say i hope u die

• I've used lesbo. Not faggot very often but I use Australian terms that mean the same thing like poofter for example and I don't think the American mods pick up on it.
      I've also used the phrase "a feminism of slurs" and still not even a slap on the proverbial wrist.

• Well we've both mentioned the word faggot enough here. I guess the clock is ticking.
      I've also used the word boong instead of n**.
      If that doesn't alert the mods...

• For God sake it censors itself. But it didn't censor boong...
      Boong.
      It's offensive for aborigines.

• Try posting questions that critize this website; they are taken down faster than I can say "Sexualchrist is the Anti-Christ!".

Do that often enough and you're bound to be banned from this website for life