Why do men on gag pander up to women so much?

I notice a trait among men on gag that is rarely if every exhibited by women on this site.
Why do men on gag pander up to women so much ?
1. In every mytake/question that controversial that shed a negative light on women, you always have a group of men who have this compulsion to reply back to nearly every female opinion agreeing with her stance.

2. You have males who will come into said mytake/question with nothing else to do but to post a funny gif and say how the OP is a loser.

3. These same men on the otherhand will not make a sound when the male gender is being attack/bashed. They will not show up to defend men or interject in the woman's assumption. They will remain quite or in some cases they might not and come in to agree with her that men are trash.

4. Some of them leave comments almost always praising female mytakers on their topic no matter how boring or off it was. While for men they will either not acknowledge it or criticize it to shreds.

Why are men like this?

5. Oh and another one the guys who reply back almost within minutes/second to female responses or leave open ended questions looking for a girl's approval on something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Manginas, pussy beggars and white knights everywhere.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 16

• You obviously haven't been on this site long have ya?

• Have been on this site over a year bro. Notice patterns about people better than most people see themselves. Yeah there are misogynistic post on this site but i see more men pander up to girls.

• Asker... you nailed it!!!

• I've been here for around 3 years lol and all I'm saying is plenty of people don't give a shit whether someone is man or women they tell it how it is, your included.

• I rarely post opinions toward male Q's. I have nothing against my own gender. However, here are my reasons for rarely doing so:

1. Most Q's asked by guys are ridiculously stated. If you know English, then write the Q properly. Take a few minutes and do that.
    2. Most of the time, when I disagree with a guys position, he immediately defends his illogical point, never considering there may be other parts he's unaware of.
    3. When most girls post a Q, they simply want an honest, truthful answer.
    4. Girls tend to consider their part in the problem and are willing to make the changes they need to help their lives. Most of the guys here do not.
    5. Most of the 20-something and younger guys on this forum are immature and generally ignorant of life itself. Due to their inexperience, they usually provide a flippant, uncaring answer that neither helps or adds anything relevant to anyone's situation.

Until that changes, I see no reason to waste my time (or anyone else's) answering most of the Q's asked by the guys. It's not "pandering" as you put it. It's devoting my time and energy where it's accepted.

• Or maybe its your perspective.
      Opposite gender are often more interested in listening to each other than to the same. sometimes if same question asked my people of two genders, then the person of the same gender sounds naive or boring or illogical.
      JUST SAYING
      **I said this politely, like how we should talk to our elders (as you can't see my expressions)

Guys are are more open about their feelings... hate/love/talking about turn on's/etc doesn't matter (universal fact)... """"when they didn't like you opinion they dont see a point to be polite to you and tell you rude things they think on face or show attitude (as you said) because being polite to you doesn't serve a underlying emotion of talking to a female and vice versa. Less rude behaviour you received from the female counterpart is because you are a male..."""

It goes both ways... haven't you seen girls here complaint about how other girls are rude and critical to them to the point of depression... I bet they won't do the same to a boy in 99% of the case.

There is full fledge chance of the 80% girls who were polite to you on face had taken your comment worse way possible but didn't say a bad word or said "OMG thanks.../or something" just to not start a argument. "Girls pretent and are not straight forward in most of the time...(universal fact/or call it societal brought up).

Think... If you found a girl who posted a shit or totally unuseful comment on your thread... won't you be little hesitant to say her something bad or just try to ignore it... Yes yes... you got it right.. It goes both way... however it would be so easy to tell something rude/hard to a guy to avoid his future rudeness... which results in a deep argument (as you stated)

GIRLS ACT THE SAME WAY TOO, THUS YOUR MORE POSITIVE INTERACTION WITH THEM **because you are a male
      "no matter how much a person denies, there is always a soft corner for the opposite sex... I am telling you just in case you try to reassure what I said from a girl... her reply will probably will be """nooo I treat boys the same way I treat girls"""... and you know she is lying...

• I have seen this and think it is rather ugg… the men that do that. There is already enough women that have massive egos and think they are better than the male gender. NOTICE: I did not say all women for the people that are going to message me saying not all women are like that I know not all women are.

• Also before anyone says it I know there are men with massive egos to.

• It's because they're hoping to win internet points with the girl or that they'll get nudes in the future from them HAHAHAAHH

• Not just on gag but in real life as well

• Its because in our female-centric society or should I say.. feminist society, men are been taught and brought up by women to behave like beta's, white knight's and mangina's. As you OP call it; sucking up, pandering or treating all women like goddesses is the reason why women are spoilt, self entitled little princess with over inflated ego's because of how much value beta men place on a women's appearance. One aspect of feminist teachings is to have women think and believe that they are better than men.

• They don't have a backbone and put women on a pedestal.

• Funny, I answer both male or female users however the fuck I want but aight.
    I dunno, maybe they think they'll get some online snatch... who knows.

• It''s mostly American whom feminists have made nutless wonders.

• You're argument seems to be circular, you may want to reassess your position. It is possible that they just don't agree with your observation.

• Not all men are gentlemen... thats your answer

• I don't pander up to the ridiculous people on here. By the way, I can see you 👀 mr. anon lmao

• I haven't read a Take like that. The few Takes I have read, the men are insulting the women, especially the writer and calling them out of their names and putting them down.

• if they are nice to them then maybe they will send him pictures of her boobs

• they're gay

• We were programmed to protect women but slowly men are fighting back.