I notice a trait among men on gag that is rarely if every exhibited by women on this site.
1. In every mytake/question that controversial that shed a negative light on women, you always have a group of men who have this compulsion to reply back to nearly every female opinion agreeing with her stance.
2. You have males who will come into said mytake/question with nothing else to do but to post a funny gif and say how the OP is a loser.
3. These same men on the otherhand will not make a sound when the male gender is being attack/bashed. They will not show up to defend men or interject in the woman's assumption. They will remain quite or in some cases they might not and come in to agree with her that men are trash.
4. Some of them leave comments almost always praising female mytakers on their topic no matter how boring or off it was. While for men they will either not acknowledge it or criticize it to shreds.
Why are men like this?
5. Oh and another one the guys who reply back almost within minutes/second to female responses or leave open ended questions looking for a girl's approval on something.
I rarely post opinions toward male Q's. I have nothing against my own gender. However, here are my reasons for rarely doing so:
1. Most Q's asked by guys are ridiculously stated. If you know English, then write the Q properly. Take a few minutes and do that. 2. Most of the time, when I disagree with a guys position, he immediately defends his illogical point, never considering there may be other parts he's unaware of. 3. When most girls post a Q, they simply want an honest, truthful answer. 4. Girls tend to consider their part in the problem and are willing to make the changes they need to help their lives. Most of the guys here do not. 5. Most of the 20-something and younger guys on this forum are immature and generally ignorant of life itself. Due to their inexperience, they usually provide a flippant, uncaring answer that neither helps or adds anything relevant to anyone's situation.
Until that changes, I see no reason to waste my time (or anyone else's) answering most of the Q's asked by the guys. It's not "pandering" as you put it. It's devoting my time and energy where it's accepted.
I have seen this and think it is rather ugg… the men that do that. There is already enough women that have massive egos and think they are better than the male gender. NOTICE: I did not say all women for the people that are going to message me saying not all women are like that I know not all women are.
Its because in our female-centric society or should I say.. feminist society, men are been taught and brought up by women to behave like beta's, white knight's and mangina's. As you OP call it; sucking up, pandering or treating all women like goddesses is the reason why women are spoilt, self entitled little princess with over inflated ego's because of how much value beta men place on a women's appearance. One aspect of feminist teachings is to have women think and believe that they are better than men.