GaG is becoming a depressing and hateful community. Tell me one good reason why I should stay on here?

I joined GaG to be part of an engaging community where people can ask questions and give myTakes without getting bashed with negativity. It seems like there are nothing but trolls and people who are full of hate. Why should I even stay on here if we can't even respect each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• I try my best to be nice to everyone on here. I also wish people on here were nicer. Trolls ruin this site but I found techniques to avoid them. I respect people as long as they respect me. If I have a reason to believe they are attacking me or I don't like them for whatever reason then I block them.

Most Helpful Girl

• All of those haters are just angry cowards who hide behind the anonymity of a computer screen. On the internet you can say anything and offend anyone without consequences

What Guys Said 14

• It's the internet. It's not going to be rainbows and roses. You take the good with the bad. Some days more bad than others.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...083467799_472930250_n.jpg

• since when? I have found some great people to communicate with, they'v appreciated my feedback, I've asked questions and people have given good answers. Reason to stay is you can learn things that are hard to learn elsewhere.

Are there short tempered, egostical, emotional people. yes. Just accept you are going to run some nerves, some people will make no sense and accept the good you can get out of it.

What in the world are you doing to get that?

• I think it's always been like that. Certainly in the year I've been on here. I think the only way to deal with this negativity is to laugh out loud at the troll etc. Don't let them get to you, do the opposite to what they think you'll do and defeat them.

• Honestly, I haven't noticed. Maybe it's because I'm staying out of all the political, sexists and racial questions.

• Just chill and watch the fights :D

• In my opinion, GaG has not changed since i joined 3 years ago. There have always been trolls and disrespectful people since I joined. But that's not a GaG thing. Its a Humanity thing. There is always going to be trolls and disrespectful people in life regardless of the website you are on.

• I don't think it was ever really different except there were more people who engaged you directly.

• Good point.

• Umm I'm not rude to anyone specially girls
    And yeah I've seen rude people on here who tries to piss me off but I can control my anger

• I'm on here.

• 1 its the internet.
    2 GaG as always been like that.

• gtfo if you want, no one cares.

• To have fun spotting flaws in reasoning, of course.

• leave and come back after the US election in November.

This shit got political last US presidential election too then calmed down afterwards. Presidential elections bring out all the wacko right wing nuts.

What Girls Said 12

• Hi! If you encounter problems with specific members, you can always block them by going to their profile and clicking the "block" button (or by hovering over their username and clicking the "X" icon in the pop-up box). When you see anyone violating our posting guidelines, you can also report them so we can be notified and take action, if necessary. You can find our posting guidelines here to see the types of posts we do not allow. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

Don't hesitate to contact me or any other admin either if you have more specific issues you want to talk about. We're here to help. :)

• I haven't had the same experience - not 100% anyway. Of course, when you enter a forum where opinions are the selling point, you'll get people who disagree. You just need to take it in stride and stand by your work.

As for it being a hateful community, I think that depends on who you interact with. I personally enjoy many of the people here.

• MHO for Everyone here, dear...
    It's behind the Computer Curtain so what can anyone Expect?
    No Respect...
    Good luck and Good question and Come see me. xx

• *I have Many Followers/Followings and of course friends, But there is always a Sore Spot. xx

• I guess a person learns who is a Fair weather friend then.

• Yeah, you will find that, but I tune out the negativity as much as possible. I focus on the great people that are here and use the site as a way to pass the time and for entertainment when needed.

• Ignore or tell them to get a life

• What you find here, you'll still find in the real world. It's inescapable. Just blow it off and swing with it.

• Yea it's more hate than loz these days.

• It's true. And funny when others get butthurt when you don't mention them or replying to their inbox , so they turn bitter😂 So pathetic. But there are also others I love and who don't act like this.

• No matter where you go you face criticism, cherish those who like your post

• Leave if you can't handle it.

• Sadly the internet is full of hate and trolls. Just ignore them. Some people have nothing better to do except to sit around and be an ass online to strangers. no matter what site you go on there are fools. Just like the real world. Want to see real fights and stupidity? Check out Twitter and Facebook. Lol sometimes its nice to feel smart and normal compared to some people of the internet 😆😂😄

• Guys aren't honest, it seems like they are attracted to everything in world which is weird and always try to sound nice and most are desperate too sadly.

Girls ask obvious questions and some often bully them in thinking how they should act like real men.

Its messed up actually lol I can't take any serious advice from here without having some creep messaging me