Are you comfortable with the fact that so many gag moderators/admins use this site?

i don't ask troll questions but i often ask very personal questions anonymously.

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm perfectly comfortable with moderators/admins. You do realize that without us and them, this site would be nothing but made up of 99% troll questions, yeah?
    Nobody would waste time on that but trolls themselves.
    media.giphy.com/media/6g8OT38E3WDew/giphy.gif

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• didn't u ask something like this a week or two ago?

moderators can't see who the anonymous people are asking questions
    Administrators don't bother to look who the anonymous people are asking or posting opinions unless they get flagged

trust me when i tell you admins and mods (mods can't) do not have the time or desire to go rooting around the site to uncover the identities of every anonymous poster

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Us mods can't see who posted anonymous questions, don't worry :) Admins can but there are way more mods than admins and I don't think they seem to use it as much as us.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't bug me. I know there can be issues with misreported posts, but I think they're fine overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mods can't see your anon questions, only admins can and there are only a handful of them.

3|0
    0|0
  • No I don't do anything bad, it just gets annoying when my MYTAKE HEADLINES GET CHANGED TO DUMB SHIT

1|0
    0|0
  • Administrators are the ones who work for the site, they receive payment.

As for the moderators, I think there should be specific requirements to become one, not just being succesful when reporting. They're being given a power some cannot handle properly.

0|0
    0|0
  • As opposed to? I would rather not have an unmonitored community. That's just basically reddit.

3|0
    0|0
    • Reddit is monitored too.. YouTube comment section seems to be the one that is totally free.. 4chan too but that's literally a forsaken hell hole

• @BrownBoyBrownies can't ban anyone, can't report users, etc.

• Yeah there is. There are mods there, users can be banned, reporting and yeah there's also a block feature.

• The only thing that annoys me about Mods/Admins is when they edit the title of anything I write... I mean, I picked the title for a reason. Don't edit my stuff. Or at the very least, ask me if you can do it. It's just rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • 😭😭😭 What did I do wrong?

0|2
    0|0
  • Just fyi, moderators can't see behind anonymous. Only admins can.
    I don't care since I don't really use the anon feature.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a mod and the #2 gag troll

0|0
    0|0
  • Mods can't see behind anon. Only the admins can.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• why would the admins using this site bother you if you ask personal questions?

you know you don't even have to reveal your real identity on your profile.

if that were the case then i really am Chris Pratt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah cuz somebody has to censor me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm comfortable with it, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean that they can see you behind the anon curtains? Worry do not as the only admins have that power and the only admins active I know are 2 which aren't very active in normal users standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, because I don't get out of line. Sure I goof off a lot but it's never my attention to stir up trouble or hurt anyone's feelings. I just use this site to pass time and because it's entertaining as hell :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not serious enough to care about GaG tattle tells and hall monitors, For me.
    So, I fear no one!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah im comfortable with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • no its their site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I barely have anything to hide

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no respect for these people or their "position,"...

Who has nothing better to do?

0|0
    0|0