How come my mytake didn't get featured I did everything it would need to get featured, but it still didn't what did I do wrong?

• Cause you suck at writing
  • It wasn't long enough
  • The admins just didn't like it
  • It had too many errors

Most Helpful Girl

• You know that it's only one guy that does the myTake featuring, right? Basically, if he doesn't like it, it won't get featured.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it WAS Promoted, so it's not like it wasn't good. :)

But we're trying to put widely interesting and appealing pieces on the front page and while Kurdish food can be interesting to some, it's probably not great for viral possibilities, you know?

Even if the writing isn't perfect, we're more likely to Feature topics that would get lots of eyes, though we will continue to put a premium on quality as well.

• Oh okay :) a month ago GAgtake the user wrote a mytake on how to get a mytake featured and one of the things I never do is capitalizing every word in a title do you think that would have increased my chances? i. e What Foods Are the Healthiest

• No, I'll capitalize the words; if the Take is good enough to be Featured, I'm not going to be picky about small changes like that.

• oh oky got ya thanks :)

What Girls Said 3

• The admins are extremely picky.

• Mine took 6 hours to be promoted...

• I guess the admins weren't too keen on it

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe it sucked trailer hitches. Or, perhaps people are jealous of your advanced literary skills. Just assume it's the latter and adopt a caustic attitude.

• The admins didn't think it should be featured for some reason. They didn't even promote my interesting story lol.. For some damn reason. #annoying

• Lately my MyTakes get Featured less frequently than they used to. So it's not only you.

• I'll have to say C - the admins

• I think the moderators don't like the way you look.

• Don't you have that feeling?
      A pretty girl keeps asking stupid questions and they are always seen on the feed.
      Perhaps popularity pays...
      That how brand advertising and marketing communication works.