Why do you use this site?

I'm here for all of the above

• To help people
  • To get help
  • To laugh at funny answers
  • To fit in somewhere
  • Other or all of the above

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• The people.

The ones that ask for help/advice, to troll, make people laugh, and make online acquaintances. :]

So many incredible people on this site.

• I come for your boobs

• Yeah that's what I'm saying lol. they'll say anything to try and rustle your jimmies. A lot of guys are insecure on here so that would work on a lot of them on here.

• Most of the options, I'd say. I like the site. It's to pass time, but it's fun sometimes even when some people are dillholes.

• Mostly i try to help.
    Sometimes i just laugh at funny questions and answers.
    by the way i learned so many things from opinions of some Gagers.
    But tbh one of the most appealing thing for me is that Gag has no borders and here you can learn many about people from different countries.

• It's a combination of entertainment, wanting to help others, and the people that use that site.

• To pass time and hopefully help people along the way :)

• Insecure about my relationship and like to ask lots of questions just to make myself feel better ;)

• Laugh at stupid answers and talk to people.

• To help people, to get some help. To see what others think, to laugh at funny answers or questions. And also to talk to some people.
    It's a good way of spending my free time.

• cuz i don't have a fuckin life

• To see other people's perspectives. It helps me keep an open mind. It also helps me to kill time ever now and then.

• Vote E = Other

*Gag keeps my writing fluid + assists me in my paid writing gig
    *Escapism from my offline life
    *I enjoy reading responses and answering questions

• Exp points, ask questions, opinions, and see how people might be like these days.

• to chit chat and laugh, i always asked too many questions anyways

• The xper points, honestly.

• it's interesting. people talk about real things, and they are very open. it's hard to find site's like this anymore.

• Mainly for help and to help other people out.

• Amazon cards
    Because some users actually give good advice on here

• for me its all of the above

• To help people. That's what I always doin real life as well.

• Pass time most. Have fun, meet people, and relax :)

• I'm mostly here to give advice, or just share my opinion

• Everything.

• To pass my time.

• All of the above 😊❤

• A combination of them really.

• To help others

What Guys Said 29

• I think I'm really just after one of the rewards offered here for the time being. In the future I might just drop by occasionally and not really care much or at all anymore.

This is what I would like to redeem:

TGI Friday's Gift Card - $10 Value
    3500 Xper points
    Get a $10 Gift Card from TGI Friday's emailed to you for a delicious meal. (In Stock - only available in US)

But I want to get 2 of these, and normally I could just go a TGIF myself and spend my own money but I would want to get 7000 Xper points just for the sake of being here.

Originally I would have considered Amazon $20 gift card offer but I felt it's too little for a 7000 Xper requirement, if it was like $50 or $100 dollars then I may reconsider.

• I would never redeem my points. I want to be master on here soon.

• Wait, does redeeming points for those rewards offered drop the levels and all those other previously unlocked features such as how many questions you can have active, attained etc?

• I think so. Redeem means to compensate for something else.

• Numerous reasons.
    1. I want to help people when I can because it makes me feel good about myself.
    2. Find out what problems other people experience and they are solved. Basically learn by reading questions and answers from others.
    3. Community. Makes me happier when I'm communicating with people who I don't already know personally.

• A and B
    I just wish that more of the important questions got answered instead of just the sex questions ending up in the news feed.

• Same. I have to search through this site to find good questions to answer.

• That's a smart idea. If only my charger for my computer wasn't broken. I'm trying to buy a new charger but they're expensive. I got one in the mail but it was the wrong one 😠. Maybe when I get the right one, I will use a notepad and copy/paste answers to the most commonly asked questions.

• Other or all of the above

• I'm primarily here to help people, and to ask curiosity, thought-provoking questions that pop into my head. :-D

• Because I like it. It's really that simple.

• Get to talk to people from different parts of the world and gets to know more opinions and make some awesome friends like @hoo

• I'm here to help people, but it's mainly to goof around and pass time. I also enjoy reading some of the exchanges between the users on here :)

• BRAIN DIALYSIS!

• I've been asking myself that question for five years. I still haven't stopped though.

• To rustle up some jimmies

• to combat boredom

• An addiction

I resisted for 17 days

• I am very very very bored.

But there is some cool people on here to talk to.

• Amazon cards and seeing what people think about issues.

• Laziness.

• Because I'm bored, depressed, lonely, and nobody likes me in real life... Just like people don't like me on this site...

Sadly, it's the first thing I check in the morning and the most excitement I get all day... Pretty sad life, huh?

• Cause its the only place that accepts my perverted creepy ways ;)

• To destroy my life 😁✌

• I use it when I'm bored.

• E, because I have nothing better to do.

• lol I don't even know.
    Boredom most likely.

• It's cheaper than a movie, plus there's free coffee.

• To get help I honestly have no idea what women think all the time

• same reason for most sites. I'm bored and curious and it can feel easier to open up to strangers anonymously about somethings than people you know.

I don't troll but there's a certain comfort to anonymity. I don't feel what I write has to be well written or show me in a good light and it doesn't matter if I say the wrong things.

• Other - for the Amazon gift card.

Couldn't care less about other people!

• to make people feel they are not worth living

• Just to pass some time, learn more about what ordinary people are like, share my opinions and get xper rewards

• im here to help