G@gers, which is more important to you: Xper points or MHO rating? Why?

• Xper points
  • MHO rating

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither as long as I've gotten to help someone with their problems and can give them some sort of insight to their issue I'm happy. But for this sight helping people equals a reward, which is nice but I'm not so big on being given a reward for helping people. Either way that's my two cents about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't care about either, never cared about mho since it got introduced and never will. People only give it to the answers they want anyway half the time, not genuinely helpful advice.
    As for xper, they upped the amazon card requirement a lot so it's just a pain. I just post to cure boredom nowadays.

What Guys Said 32

• Neither, knowing I helped some one out or changed how they view things is far more important then either of those.

• Neither I never cared about MHO rating because then I wouldn't answer half the question I do or ones with so many replies. Xper points don't mean much to be either. I think it's cool you get points to redeem but If I don't feel like coming on here I don't care if I lose points for it because when I'm on vacation I don't touch the net at all.

• MHO rating.

Anyone can spam replies with worthless crap and get points. MHO means that people thought you posted something of real value - that's much more relevant to me.

Can you take a look at my questions please? :)

@douride2 OMG, I said the same thing a week or two ago and got hated for it! Lol.

@ManOnFire Well, I earned my ratio the hard way...

• MHO rating doesn't give you gift cards.

• Neigther, both are nonsense to me.
    I'd rather have a lot of thumbs up on a good opinion or most helpfull in general. I dont care about the statistics.

• You get slightly more points for MHO rating, but only if it was not an automatic one. Xper points actually allows you to redeem prizes or rewards here.

• When I started, I cared more about MHO rating. Now, it's the complete opposite. Lol. Plus, you can get some goodies the more Xper points you have!

• Mho. The higher my rating the more I know that I'm actually being helpful by providing good advice and what not and that's what I'm here for.

• Neither. I talked about this recently. You could answer 40 questions and get MHOs for 20 of them and get a 50% rating that gives an illusion of you being an expert. I think it goes to a lot of people's heads here anyway. Doesn't prove your opinions are really worth more than anyone else's.

• Neither to be honest with you.

• Implying gag has importance in one's life lmao dafuq OP?

• MHO rating.

• Xper points. Let's be honest, I seldom give actual advice so my MHO % isn't the greatest.

• Xp of course... because XP is money.

mho is worthless and says shit about how helpful you are

• neither.

• I don't know how those things work.

• None of the above

• neither

• xper points

• neither

• Amazon money. Whichever gets me there faster.

• points, I really want to be able to ask more questions

• Neither really.

• MHO. Means I'm being helpful.

• Xper.

I'm dumb. I give dumb advice.

• trolling

• Xper points. I'm working on MHO too.

• Neither.

• What is the difference?

• Xper points of course.

I couldn't care less about anything else. When the Amazon gift card goes away then I go away as well

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 23

• I actually got upset that my 25% MHO rating went down for the first time to where it is now. Because I really try to give good advice. The amazon gift cards are a nice perk tho in the xper department. 😊

• MHO is all about popularity. Either that or it's about who agrees with you best. So, I don't really care for that. Xper is what I enjoy. I like the prizes that come with it.

• MHO%. I'm not interested in participation trophies.

:3

@manonfire , I'm calling u out.

"MHO ratings are more often based on popularity than your word actually holding any value. If you're somebody who's well-liked with a huge following, you're likely to get MHOs mostly for that reason. I see it all the time here."

Check how feel good my opinions are, and my following too, while ur at it?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../opinions

VYou could answer 40 questions and get MHOs for 20 of them and get a 50% rating that gives an illusion of you being an expert. I think it goes to a lot of people's heads here anyway."

The fact of MHO % seems to be going to your head more than others'. Don't discredit those like @MrOracle. What you're basically saying is someone is recognized, it's a sham. A farce.

Don't do that.

@theccanyon And? I'm not impressed by you. All you're doing is just boasting to me about your MHO while pretending not to. It doesn't mean anything to me.

How can it go to MY head when I have some of the LOWEST MHO% here? LOL! I'm not necessarily discrediting @MrOracle or anyone else, but I do know that a lot of the super popular people here only have such high MHO% BECAUSE they're popular. There is no less of a group-think sheep mentality here than there is in real life. Oh we should give best answer to this guy/girl because we like her and know she's all the shit.

You can't make me your fool.

• xper points, mho rating can't get me money. also i prefer short and sweet answers to all the bs questions, if i wanted high mho% then i'd have to give long, detailed responses along with avoiding answering the fun questions.

@chintita Agree. I've given some long thought out answers and still didn't get MHO. It's not what I live for.

• As long as you can get to xper7 so you don't have to see ads...

As far as mho... I know there are people here that try really hard for that. And I realize there are some exceptions to what I'm about to say next... but more times than not, when I see someone with higher than 25 or 30% mho... I suspect something fishy and/or pandering to Askers to get mho.

And before you flame me... please read that I said there ARE some exceptions. ✌

• Neither. I am here to get wisdom and understanding on how to love a living and peaceful life.

• I don't care about either.

• Points. Gotta get that Amazon card lol

• I don't really care about both

• I don't care about either.

• Xper because I can exchange them for Amazon dollars haha

• Neither is "important" to me but I chose A because I like getting the 20$ amazon cards

• Xper points. You can cash those in for actual prizes

• I honestly dont care for the two, but if I had to vote MHO - because I wanna know that I helped the person, not given a prize for something I made up.

• Xper, just because I want to be a higher level. It seems that they get more respect on here.

• Meh.

Both are important in their own field and there is no specific reason behind that.

:\

• I don't care about either the points or MHG. Well the points till after the ads eased up.

• I don't think one is more important than the other

• Xper. I like to get amazon cards

• Neither

• I just want to be able to ask more questions. MHO is just a glorified popularity contest.

• MHO doesn't give me gift cards!

• The points.