Hi, I am a new member here. Is very important to grammar for questions?

Hi, I am a new member this website. But my English is not very good. It has full of grammar mistake. Is this important or not for admin of this website?

Can them delete my answer and questions?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is readable it should be fine. Things are only taken down for grammar, if it is completely unreadable. If this is the worst mistakes you make, I see no problems.

What Girls Said 4

• No, it's not a big deal as long as people can understand what you're saying. Just be clear and you should be fine.

• Small grammar issues here and there aren't a problem. If it gets to the point where what you are trying to say isn't understood, it will be removed.

• If people can't understand what you're trying to say, yes, your content will be removed.

• Honestly people don't care so long as gag users get the jist of the message it's fine. no one is going to kick you off for not knowing English so well.

What Guys Said 1

• To grammar is important less in language English than others.