What makes you decide to follow someone on here?

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are interesting and or intelligent. Also if we share the same political interests on either side of the argument I'll follow them simply because they will post interesting things.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Usually it's because I start noticing their posts and find something interesting about them.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they're shamelessly perverted, they say something funny, or if they say something I agree completely on.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I have even talked to them and I like them, find them funny, intelligent, etc. But I mostly accept everyones follow requests (as long as you're not a dick)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I do know that no one follows me (and for good reason) so I presume whatever I am not doing causes the behavior.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know, I have no real reason

1|0
    0|0
    • But one of the reasons are because they're active, ask decent questions and are fun to talk to

• Good reasoning

• I follow people back if we'd cross paths in a good way. I've never followed anyone first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never usually follow other users. Only if I talk to them or if they are hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • if they share interesting opinions or they are a interesting person to talk to

1|0
    0|0
  • If they follow me and Id like to follow them back.

1|0
    0|0
  • if the followed me, i will follow them back, or if the make good opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • if they have consistently good opinions or there's something about them that intrigues me

1|0
    0|0
  • When they follow me which is usually the case or if I want to talk to someone on a private account.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Usually if they follow me, I'll check out their profile and if they seem like an interesting person (fun to talk to, give good advice etc) I'll follow them back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually when they follow me first and I've had previous conversations with them before so I know them :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely follow people. :P. Normally it's cos they add me first, then I'd add them back considering if they aren't perves or egomaniac catfishes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talking to them on the threads. Interesting opinions/views. They've followed me.

1|0
    0|0
  • a good interaction with them or maybe bc they're interesting or funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • if they seem normal, i like the questions they ask and comments they make, sometimes if they are attractive. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Never followed anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • They say interesting things or things I agree with, or they're fun to talk to.

1|0
    0|0
  • They followed me first

0|0
    0|0